run Office 2007 or201# TRIAL for 90 days

Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by JensMander, Jan 11, 2013.

1. JensMander

JensMander MDL Novice

Jan 11, 2013
    #1 JensMander, Jan 11, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2013
    Hello,

maybe some suppose I would be stupid if they read this thread.
    No I am not. :D This request has other reasons. (I anyway install my windows 4 times a year (nearly 90 days), because it fragments too much)

Of course I could download (leech) Full-Versions and Activators/KMS-Server-Toolkits and so on.
    But I don't want.

I only need Office for 90 days. But Trials only normally run 60 days. That's a little bit too short.
    After that they function as viewer.
    Even with several Always/Neverinstalled XML-file alternations

Sorrowly my Office 2007 trial ended just today after 57 days :(
    WTF - where are my 3 days?

it's the X12-30192.exe Setup which I downloaded from original MS Servers and installed it.
    [I thinks it's GERMAN or at least Multilanguage Version]

I am looking for TRIAL Office Pro 2007 and or TRIAL 2010/2013. But at least it would be enough if Office 2007 TRIAL would never stop working or at least 90 days - without beakting it with violence (Activator/Toolkit-Server)

I already read Threads like
    Office 2007 trial ended
    ht*tp://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/4602-Office-2007-trial-ended
    and Hack to Activate Microsoft Office 2007 Evaluation Trial Version « My Digital Life
    h*ttp://w*ww.mydigitallife.net/hack-to-activate-microsoft-office-2007-evaluation-trial-version/comment-page-1/#comments
    [Sorry, I can't post Links, as my counter is currently 0 posts - but I think you have right to be informed correctly, So beg pardon please.]
    and some internal as well as google searches more.

Since 2008 and older threads .. is there any new findings/ideas, how to extend the Trial Period for those old 2007 Office Products? (yes, many tend to install better 2010/2013 FULLversions that run 10 years; I understand them of course)

The mentioned tricks to change AlwaysInstalled to neverInstalled in XML
    and deleting opa12.dat
    have no effect. I wonder how others managed this successful.
    Maybe it did not work, because I am running the multilang/Version with installed GERMAN language?
    But changed file in the correct path (C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\OFFICE12\Office Setup Controller\Proof.en\Proof.XML) and not the C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\OFFICE12\Office Setup Controller\Proof.de.
    But I tested that too, of course. But in "Proof.de." it also had no effect.

So, any new findings?

Many thanks.