Run-time error '53':

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by biju, Jul 9, 2012.

1. biju

biju MDL Novice

Feb 13, 2010
    HOW TO SOLVE Run-time error '53':

2. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
  3. biju

biju MDL Novice

Feb 13, 2010
    How to fix ..this problem

4. jayblok

jayblok MDL Guru

Dec 26, 2010
    #4 jayblok, Jul 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
  5. biju

biju MDL Novice

Feb 13, 2010
    this video is not clear ..please give me a link or dll file..how to fix that problem..

6. biju

biju MDL Novice

Feb 13, 2010
    i try that site..i cant find ur showing video thread

7. 60cent

60cent MDL Senior Member

May 31, 2011
    This can occur when the DLL that the application is attempting to look for cannot be found, or is not in the same place as the MTS component. “yourfile.dll” is the file name of the DLL file in question and you should take note of this. To resolve this problem, you must move the DLL file into the system32 folder on the C:\ drive. This error is best dealt with quickly to stop any further problems developing. Follow the following steps to find a solution.

Step 1 - Move The DLL File To The “C:\Windows\System32″ Folder
    Make a note of the DLL file that was causing the runtime error 53 and then:

Perform a search of all your hard disks to find the current location of the DLL file
    Once the search has found the relevant file, copy it from it’s location (Right click > Copy)
    In Windows Explorer, go to C:\Windows\System32.
    Once inside this folder, paste the DLL file in there.
    Since the MTS component is located in the system 32 folder, it automatically starts its search in there first. Providing the component with the DLL file it requires in the correct folder will mean that it should pick it up quickly. The runtime error 53 occurs when a particular MTS component is opened as a Server Package. When this happens, the COM component is created in an isolated process space, Mts.exe. Now, the default location for the Mts.exe file is %SystemRoot%\System32. This is the reason why Mts.exe fails to find the required DLL file when it does not exist in the search path. This should solve the problem, if it did not then carry on to the next step.

Step 2 - Re-Install The Application Causing The Error
    If you find that Step 1 does not work, or is not applicable, then you should look to reinstall any application causing the error you’re seeing. This is quite easily done if the program is a third-party piece of software from Windows. Here’s how to re-install the software that could be damaged:

Click “Start” > Control Panel > Add / Remove Programs
    Locate the program causing the error
    Click “Remove” / “Uninstall” to get rid of the program
    Restart Your System
    Install the program again
    Test to see if the error shows
    It’s often the case that the program that’s showing the error will either have some sort of corrupt file or setting that’s preventing it from running correctly. The easiest and most effective way to resolve this error is to re-install the program, which will wipe all the files that it uses. If you find this does not fix the errors you’re seeing, you may wish to progress onto the next steps:

Step 3 - Manually Add / Replace The File On Your PC
    If you know which file is damaged / missing, you should look to replace it on your PC. This can be done by following the steps below:

1) Download the file from the Internet

2) Unzip the new file onto your computer’s hard drive

3) Browse to c:\Windows\System32

4) Locate the current file on your system

5) Rename the current file to <<filename>>BACKUP.dll

6) Copy & paste the new file into C:\Windows\System32

7) Click Start > Run (Or search”run” on Vista & Win7)

8 ) Type “cmd” in the box that appears

9) Type “regsvr32 <<filename>>” on the black screen

10) Press enter

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. biju

biju MDL Novice

Feb 13, 2010
    Untitled.jpg

see my attachment

9. 60cent

60cent MDL Senior Member

May 31, 2011
    Yeah i know how that error looks like,but honestly i don´t get :confused:
    5 people posted you what to do and you still don´t get it,i think your making fun of the people that want to help you.
    Go to Google and search for the ways to fix it by yourself than.:confused::eek:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    Search google for ravcpl32.exe you could also try reinstalling Realtek High Definition Audio drivers.

11. biju

biju MDL Novice

Feb 13, 2010
    nero i am not fun..god promise ..plss help me

12. PhaseDoubt

PhaseDoubt MDL Expert

Dec 24, 2011
    Have you tried any fixes given? If you have and they didn't work did their failure give you any clues or error messages? You're not going to get much help solving your problem if all you keep saying is "plss help me". You have to help people help you; we can't read your mind and you have posted little to nothing other than what the error message says.

Which proposed fixes haven't work? What happened when you applied them?

13. biju

biju MDL Novice

Feb 13, 2010
    i thing realtek audio....

14. jayblok

jayblok MDL Guru

Dec 26, 2010
    just do a re-install of the OS if everything else fails,just back up your important files,Before you install,make sure your installation disk/ISO is not corrupt

15. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    I already said that did you even try to reinstall the Realtek High Definition Audio drivers and also reading your thread on problems with Windows update error It has been stated your system maybe corrupt or you have hardware fault.

16. biju

biju MDL Novice

Feb 13, 2010
    my system re-installed...now every thing ok...all update ......good ..........no error

17. aron.hugos

aron.hugos MDL Novice

Oct 16, 2012
    How To Fix Runtime Error 53

Hi,
    I also encounter this problem, but Regmender.com helps me fix it. Hope this information is helpful.

Regards,
    Aron