Safe to delete Partition???

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Mrwirez, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Mrwirez

Mrwirez MDL Novice

Jul 31, 2009
    I have partitioned my hard drive and activated RTM with one of the loaders, I think Hazar's. On my other partition is Windows 7 7264 and it is activated until June of 2010.

Do you guys think it is safe to delete the 7264 partition... What I am asking is, how safe is the loader act*vator? Will M$ bust me and shut it off?

2. Bloodbat

Bloodbat MDL Novice

Aug 1, 2009
    There's always a chance at some point MS will prevent this particular method from working, though I somehow don't foresee it...piracy deterrence has been proven time and again to be ineffective in the end, take that as you will.
    In the end, it's up to you...

3. kaos420

kaos420 MDL Senior Member

Jul 30, 2009
    agreed ... Go head delete it. Bottom line if they figure out the loaders...which i doubt they will block....there will be another way soon after.....

4. t0mn8r

t0mn8r MDL Junior Member

Aug 21, 2009
    I always keep my data and OS separate so that I can reinstall at my leisure regardless of my act1vation state. I am using a loader and if M$ shut it off then I know that there will be another one around the corner.

5. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    For to be on the safe site, I would use WET (Windows Easy Transfer) for to keep the important settings and programs/drivers from that OS you like to keep. As long as you've the Data on an different partition there will be no need for to transfer them as well.

In case you get problem with the system after deleting the partition, just install W7 again and use WET to transfer back Settings, Programs and Drivers and all will be back to "normal"!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. bertmace

bertmace MDL Member

Jul 14, 2009
    do'nt do it

Attached Files:

7. HotCarl

HotCarl MDL Addicted

Jul 21, 2009