Samsung n510 no Windows 7 Activation ;( pls help me

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by azazul, Oct 10, 2009.

1. azazul

azazul MDL Novice

Oct 7, 2009
    Hello

i have a big problem since 3 days i would activate my Windows 7 Ultimate edition. I have use all activation programs if i have find but nothing have work ;(. I have read the bios of my Samsung is not work with this activation. Also i have look to rearm but i have no change more to rearm my W7 because i m stupid and try it 4x. Have anyone a answer what i can do ;(???

Pls help me

2. 07ee17

07ee17 MDL Junior Member

Aug 7, 2009
    #2 07ee17, Oct 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
  3. azazul

azazul MDL Novice

Oct 7, 2009
    yes more than 1x but don t work ;( i have 1 Asus EEE PC 1005 and it work wonderfull but with my Samsung N510 no Loader are work

4. Valoni

Valoni MDL Junior Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Did you remove all hidden partitions "because if you have vista activated it will not allow until you destroy all partitions and recreate new ones"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. 07ee17

07ee17 MDL Junior Member

Aug 7, 2009
    #5 07ee17, Oct 10, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2009
    As far as i know N510 is a netbook that comes preloaded with XP so there should be no problem of hidden/recovery partition...But you may try destroying all partitions.. one more thing which version of windows 7 you are trying to install on N510 netbook??? since home basic is not supported yet.........

Edit: just review ur 1st post and seen 7 Ultimate there, which is off course supported. But since Ultimate is not much suitable for netbooks you may try installing and activating home premium.

6. Brainsuck

Brainsuck MDL Addicted

Oct 9, 2009
    Use the acer 2.1 cert and It will work for samsung

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. azazul

azazul MDL Novice

Oct 7, 2009
    Hello... Yes i have remove all partitions and i have install slic acer and all another but nothing work ;( I m don t know what i can do... Have anyone the same problem and have anyone a answer how i can activate win 7.

8. 07ee17

07ee17 MDL Junior Member

Aug 7, 2009
    when asking for install directory during windows 7 installation is there any drive naming recovery/hidden or something else??
    and i would like to recommend you again try installing and activating any other Win 7 version...
    One more thing, did you installed 7 from MS official ISO?????????

9. Opa

Opa MDL Addicted

Jul 29, 2009
    #9 Opa, Oct 11, 2009
  10. Opa

Opa MDL Addicted

Jul 29, 2009
    Just to confirm: You must of course have checked the HASHES of your ISO, and you must not have used any of the following: Chew-WGA, Toolkit, eXtreme loader, etc.

11. azazul

azazul MDL Novice

Oct 7, 2009
    Hello...

The Iso of Win 7 is Ok i have use this iso for many another systems and all tools have work (loader) But since i have my samsung N510 no loader are working. Daz Tool help for one time i go in the system and have positive feedback for regestration or activation. If i make one reboot the system are still count his timebomb. I have install many and have uninstall. Is this one problem ? I would make a new Instalation ? I have make 2 new instalation but nothing have work ;(. Have samsung xtra activation stop s for win7 ?

12. coatercup

coatercup MDL Novice

Sep 24, 2009
    #12 coatercup, Oct 11, 2009
  13. azazul

azazul MDL Novice

Oct 7, 2009
    Ok anyone who have the same problem ;0)... I have use the Timebomb nuke but it don t work ;( had make the bios time forward... I think if nothing work i buy w7

14. HSChronic

HSChronic MDL Expert

Aug 25, 2007
    That is the problem with GUI based loaders is you don't have any idea what is happening. If it loads and launches with a grub bootloader then you should be fine. I have yet to see a loader that doesn't work if the system loads grub fine, other than the activation problem with resume but that is due to not having a modded BIOS.

You need to run the loader, run everest home edition or rw-everything and see if the SLIC 2.1 is present, if it is then it is a matter of installing a key or cert.

Like others have said you are better off with an untouched version, I advise you to grab one ASAP because once 7 hits the masses you are going to start seeing more and more crappy all in one with 5 zillion programs installed and stuff you don't even know version.

This is what happened with Vista, I had some Vista disks a while back but figured whatever I can redownload them. Well guess what the posts died and I spent the next week or so trying to find an untouched version. Never did find one so I found a friend with technet and grabbed his copy.

15. azazul

azazul MDL Novice

Oct 7, 2009
    OK ;=) but my windows 7 is not work only this script from hazar is work but the message my windows is not activated are make me angry lol

16. krotwijk

krotwijk MDL Novice

Oct 7, 2009
    #16 krotwijk, Oct 17, 2009