seeking digital clock

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by potjevleesch, Nov 7, 2012.

1. potjevleesch

potjevleesch MDL Addicted

Aug 7, 2010
    I did not find in the "store" any digital clock I would pin on the "welcome screen" any clue ?
    thx

2. Gops

Gops MDL Junior Member

Sep 25, 2008
    Go Windows Store and search "clock tile".

3. life

life MDL Novice

Oct 28, 2012
    as well try the analog one in windows store its toolbox

4. potjevleesch

Aug 7, 2010
    thank, I tried that before posting but it gave 0 results, just a so called "world population..." :eek:

5. life

life MDL Novice

Oct 28, 2012
    #5 life, Nov 8, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2012
    Brother its Present there in store
    " D
    on't mind it but It seems to be you did not Search it on WINDOWS 8 Store ", In store there is A clock which is well live status updating of time too,I Don't Know how much it help As you Mention you want it on your Start screen and it should be Digital Interface.
    So Check and try Following Steps :
    1.Go and open WINDOWS 8 Store or Simply Bring your mouse cursor or Tap to your Upper Top Right side of the Screen than select Search from charms bar.
    2.Type "clock" you got in A result many of related Apps or Type "Tile Time".
    3.In Charms bar search menu Do as shown in Screenshot :

08-Nov-12 7-50-05 PM.jpg
    Its A live Tile Time means it Also show and update as well time automatically,Its Free too :).This App show the status of Time in Lock screen if you wish by personalizing.
    you can search your self many free apps through charms bar search option.
    I hope It'll help you.Good Luck

6. Shenj

Shenj MDL Expert

Aug 12, 2010
    #6 Shenj, Nov 8, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2012
    Why would anyone Install this Clock, from what i can see it's very useless, it doesn't let one choose any differnt Timezone or multiple :\
    If you just want to see the time all you have to do is press 5485154618525e115246938f85b666d0.png +C, it' wont kick you out of your current thing.. unlike going to the Startscreen.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. potjevleesch

Aug 7, 2010
    thanks to you all, it seems to me W8 users don't have the same Store access depending on their country, from France, whatever terms I use: time, clock, tile, clock tile, heure, pendule and whatever, the store gives out either irrelevant answer or none.
    I quit.

8. noncentz705

noncentz705 MDL Junior Member

Oct 15, 2012
    you can try this it may help, Open Store > go to charms menu > preferences and turn off the features that says 'Make it easier to find apps in my preferred languages.
    If that does help you could also try changing you're language and location settings but i don't know if that works.

9. Garbellano

Garbellano MDL Addicted

Aug 13, 2012
    I use time tile. It sucks, tbh, but is the best you can find.