Selling Indian Windows?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by iMPossibl, Aug 26, 2013.

1. iMPossibl

iMPossibl MDL Member

Apr 11, 2011
  2. iMPossibl

iMPossibl MDL Member

Apr 11, 2011
    Ah damn it!

Is it still English? Are there any ways you can activate it in England? Man thats such a shame :( Just lost out in some money I could do right now

edit: what about the XP? It doesn't say India just Asia-Pacific specific countries.

3. iMPossibl

iMPossibl MDL Member

Apr 11, 2011
    heeelp bump

4. iMPossibl

iMPossibl MDL Member

Apr 11, 2011
    bump please.

5. El_Heffe

El_Heffe MDL Member

Jul 16, 2007
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. iMPossibl

iMPossibl MDL Member

Apr 11, 2011
    Yeah but how do I know which counties they are licensed for distrubution?? it just says asia-pacific

7. El_Heffe

El_Heffe MDL Member

Jul 16, 2007
    Any countires that are in Asia or the Pacific. China, Japan, Korea, Indonesia, etc. Look at a map. It's not hard to figure out.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. iMPossibl

iMPossibl MDL Member

Apr 11, 2011
    You guys are extremely rude.

I apologize but as previous it states: Asia-Pacific SPECIFIC countries. Which ARE THE SPECIFIC COUNTRIES? DO YOU KNOW?

9. MSDNAA

MSDNAA MDL Senior Member

Aug 6, 2013
    I don't understand your problem exactly. But according to your words it seems like that you need to use Windows 7 Starter and XP Pro in your country (UK, England). If that's the case you can of course Install and Activate (you didn't loose any money by buying the Software from India). Why do you want to re-sell the products?

Let me know.