Selling/Transfering my MSOffice 2016 License

Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by krafty, Aug 10, 2017.

1. krafty

krafty MDL Novice

Apr 21, 2015
    I need money right now and I was thinking in selling - transfering the license for Microsoft Office 2016 Home Student. The product only came with a box, a card with a product number key. Later when I installed it, it gave me another Serial Number I had to write down. I have all invoice papers and proof of purchase and also can make a letter of transfer the purchase. It came with no media. Just the cardbox.

What exactly do I have to do so the person can have the license transfered, with no installation conflicts et all?
    May I handle a CD-R with the downloaded content software as a bonus?

Thank you my dear friends!

2. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    Hi well I think that you can earn money in another manner, because if read with attention all terms inside you is NOT proprietary of software but only make use of them so use your expertise and search some temporary employ to reach your objective ok only my 2 cents

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. krafty

krafty MDL Novice

Apr 21, 2015
    MDL Expert, I think your answer is vastly unnecessary.
    Perhaps when you hear that when you have someone sick in your family, you will feel the same way I just did.

JFKI, thank you for your answers. That was the answer that actually I was looking for.

One last paragraph. One Guru, and one Expert in my vision, used the thread to pollute and indirectly attack. The Addicted was the one who provided the right feedback.
    Whoever's the big boss in here, should take notice of the behavior of such two users uplifted in ranking.

Regards.

4. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    hmm first is impossible to me know some issue in your family I haven't crystal ball so is simple only list me in IGNORE sincerely I try help you anyway ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. krafty

krafty MDL Novice

Apr 21, 2015
    Look, Tiger-1. You haven't got the crystal ball.
    Seems like you had a crystal ball when you suggested me to:
    "use my expertise and search some temporary employ to reach your objective".
    I already have a job. Do you think I have any one minute more to do another thing?
    But you will know when you see yourself in that kind of situation when you need to get rid of everything.
    Perhaps in 20 years time.

Anyway, I'm not here to start a quarrel, but just be wiser when replying genuine questions.

Regards.