[SERIOUS!]Login Issue

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by ViditM14, Jan 2, 2014.

1. ViditM14

ViditM14 MDL Junior Member

Oct 28, 2012
    Hi Friends,
    These Days, I've Been Experiencing Very Strange Problems[I'm Using 8.1 GA Genuine]. Sometimes, When I Boot Up My PC, It Doesn't Let Me Unlock the Lock Screen. My Mouse And Keyboard, They Just Appear to Have Gone Off as No Lights Come Up from Them [I've Tried Plugging/Unplugging, Trying Different Ports and Using New Ones Too]. So, I Thought that Maybe Its Some Weird Lock Screen Bug. Thus, I Disabled the Lock Screen Through Group Policy Editor. But Now, This BUG Doesn't Let Me Type in My Password and There Isn't Any Mouse Pointer Shown! And, To Be Sure Enough, There's No Virus As I'm Using Norton 360 With Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and Anti-Exploit[All Legit]. Also, I Tried COMPLETELY ERASING All My Partitions And WIPED the Disk CLEAN With Darik's Boot and Nuke CD [Google It]. But Still, No LUCK! Any Help Is Seriously Appreciated :worthy:[I Look Like a COMPLETE MORON, Don't I?]

2. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    Norton again .... :roflmao:

3. ViditM14

ViditM14 MDL Junior Member

Oct 28, 2012
    Yeah Well, I Know Its a Piece of Junk, But Nevertheless, I'm Still Stuck. But I Seriously Don't Think That Uninstalling That Would Be of Any Help.

4. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    I'd removed that crap entirely and tried again. Norton is a virus. Had this behaviour on a machine which I fixed recently

5. pun

pun MDL Senior Member

Oct 19, 2013
    <OT> Norton, the antivirus that can't differentiate between a computer virus and its own junk. I would seriously advise you to toss it out (I hope you didn't pay for it, but if you did, kiss that money goodbye and move on) and go for something else. Honestly, that will absolutely mess up your PC. </OT>

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Aninvitedsoul

Aninvitedsoul MDL Senior Member

Sep 14, 2012

Agree.Stay close to Windows Defender,it doesn't disturb you much.There are other ways to keep yourself safe.Just dig. :biggrin:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...