Serious problem with serial on windows 10 pro 64 and office 2016!!! (Problem solved)

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by JRotten, Jul 3, 2017.

1. JRotten

JRotten MDL Novice

Mar 30, 2015
    Good afternoon everyone!

I bought a SATELLITE S55-A5188 Notebook in 2014 when I was living in the USA, at the time it came with Windows 8.1 64, but it was not the PRO version of 8.1.

From there, through the MDL, I decided to install Windows 8.1 PRO 64 and Office 2016 PLUS 64 using the kms tools here on this Site.

This year, I resolved to regularize all Software Licenses installed on this Notebook, purchased in the USA (I bought several Programs, Applications and Utilities, from Windows 10 PRO 64, through Office 2016 PRO 64 to CorelDRAW, Adobe Photoshop CC, among others directly Of the Sites of their respective Developers, I spent an absurd amount of money, until the WinRAR I bought), only that from 2014 to here, I increased the memory from 12GB to 16GB and switched HD 3 times, I currently have Windows that I recently bought Installed on a 2TB Seatate Sata III.

But here comes my big problem: softwares like AIDA64 Extreme, Kaspersky Total Security, Revo Uninstaller Pro, Licensed Software, SIW Pro and many other licensed software I have purchased show in their internal serial configurations. Windows 10 PRO 64 completely different from what I bought now, as well as Office 2016 PRO 64!

How do I reverse this situation, I know that the digital license of Windows is recorded in the BIOS, but the Office 2016 PRO 64 is also shown with another serial that has nothing to do with what I bought now!

How do I revert all serial to the LEGITIMATE (Windows 10 PRO 64 and Office 2016 PRO 64) that I bought now a little over 2 months ago?

Is there any tool offered by the MDL to reverse this shameful situation?

I've searched, watched, and reviewed hundreds of tutorials on YouTube, but there's just a lot of coaxing there, it's Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V for everything that's on the side, just change the way you talk and the pictures, but the essence is the same, ZERO of creativity!

Can some charitable soul help me?

Thank you very much!

2. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
  3. JRotten

JRotten MDL Novice

Mar 30, 2015
    Thank you so much for trying to help me!

Exactly, but ...

But here comes my big problem: softwares like AIDA64 Extreme, Kaspersky Total Security, Revo Uninstaller Pro, Licensed Software, SIW Pro and many other licensed software I have purchased show in their internal serial configurations. Windows 10 PRO 64 completely different from what I bought now, as well as Office 2016 PRO 64!

How do I reverse this situation, I know that the digital license of Windows is recorded in the BIOS, but the Office 2016 PRO 64 is also shown with another serial that has nothing to do with what I bought now!

How do I revert all serial to the LEGITIMATE (Windows 10 PRO 64 and Office 2016 PRO 64) that I bought now a little over 2 months ago?

Is there any tool offered by the MDL to reverse this shameful situation?

I've searched, watched, and reviewed hundreds of tutorials on YouTube, but there's just a lot of coaxing there, it's Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V for everything that's on the side, just change the way you talk and the pictures, but the essence is the same, ZERO of creativity!

And so far I have not seen on the Internet, software that reverses my problem, that is, I showed through the utilities above, the licenses purchased a little over 2 months ago on Microsoft's own website!

Thank you very much!

4. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    This is barely understandable, but from what i get, you installed Windows and Office and activated them with KMS tools. Now you purchased legit licenses and want to use them instead. Correct?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. JRotten

JRotten MDL Novice

Mar 30, 2015
    Yes, that's right, that's exactly what you quoted!

Thank you very much!

6. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    #1. Did you try to change your Windows key via Settings/Activation?

#2. For Office you'll need to uninstall the VL version and install the version matching your new license.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. JRotten

JRotten MDL Novice

Mar 30, 2015
  8. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    I there an office 2016 pro serial ? or do you have an subscription in that case you can put in your email an password and it wil activate ;)

9. JRotten

JRotten MDL Novice

Mar 30, 2015
    Good Morning!

When I bought Windows 10 Pro 64, came installation media along with the serial and I raced to my Microsoft account!

The Office 2016 Pro 64, the download link and the serial were received by email!

Only I follow the instructions on the Microsoft page, but it generates an error!

Both Windows 10 Pro 64 and Office 2016 Pro 64 are connected to an Outlook account I have!

Windows 10 Pro 64 worked out fine, but Office 2016 Pro 64 made a mistake!

Thank you very much!

10. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012

I think you need an office 365 subscription to activate IMHO and good morning to you too :)