Server 2003 R2 Sp2 x64

Discussion in 'Windows Server' started by venomhed, Dec 25, 2010.

1. venomhed

venomhed MDL Novice

Jul 31, 2010
    I cannot activate this server any longer using the Generic Antiwpa or WPA 3.4.6, it works until reboot.

I am using the Windows 2003 R2 SP2 x64 Unified Storage Server from ZWT and really hope to get this version activated.

I updated all the 2003 files using Windows Update before applying any bypass hacks and maybe this is the problem? Maybe I should have cracked it before any downloads as maybe one of the updates circumvents this as I haven't really had any problems with the x32 versions.

Any advice on what I can try do to get this particular version working?

Thanks!

2. sebus

sebus MDL Guru

Jul 23, 2008
  3. venomhed

venomhed MDL Novice

Jul 31, 2010
    Well...

Sebus, I was asking for Server 2003 R2 Sp2 x64 as stated at the top. I wasn't aware that WSS 2008 was useable as you and I had talked before and I believe it was you that stated WSS 2008 cannot be "bypassed" currently unless I am mistaken. I am able to bypass the x32 version of 2003 Storage Server, I have not tried x32 2003 Unified Storage Server but the x64 version so far does not seem "crackable".

Not trying to sound snarky here, I just gave up on WSS 2008 after we talked a few months ago based on your info.

4. venomhed

venomhed MDL Novice

Jul 31, 2010
    The WSS 2008 R2 was very easy and works fine as I just did it now this morning after reading your info, but that was not an option when we talked earlier this year.

As for the 2003 WUDSS I will look into the OEM Bios change. I was not able to do this with just the standard ANTIWPA crack that works so well on all other versions of 2003 Server. I didn't read your entire thread and appologies for that, but since 2008 WSS works there is no need now. Thanks for the info again, sorry I am not on these forums everyday so I don't always know what has changed, but need to use the search feature better and more often.

5. sebus

sebus MDL Guru

Jul 23, 2008
    Correct, the product did NOT yet exist then

More then that, you really need to read the thread in full & understand what you are reading. And this can only happen when you actually "play" with these things, swapping files, installing, testing.
    But the thread is pretty much fool-proof (yet, never underestimate other people ingenuity...)

Have fun

sebus