SetupComplete.cmd Slipstream Daz Loader and other apps?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by ivanmkd, Nov 20, 2012.

1. ivanmkd

ivanmkd MDL Novice

Jan 23, 2011
    #1 ivanmkd, Nov 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    I want to make SetupComplete.cmd with daz loader and apps like office 2010 etc...
    Daz loader SetupComplete is like this:
    Code:
    @ECHO OFF
    %~dp0"Windows Loader.exe" /silent /preactivate
    cd %~dp0
    attrib -R -A -S -H *.*
    SHUTDOWN /R /T 5
    RMDIR /S /Q "%WINDIR%\Setup\Scripts"
    exit
    But how to add more apps in the code?
    I have an app with name mksoft.exe.
    How is the code to add that app in Setup Cmplete, i want silent install normaly before this: SHUTDOWN /R /T 5..
    Please help me

2. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    @ ivanmkd, there is more to trying to install applications than just running the name of the software installer as you should have noticed with the Loader you need switches "Windows Loader.exe" /silent /preactivate

Various software manufacturers use certain installer programs and switches are different. Nullsoft /S , innosetup /SP- /VERYSILENT , MSI /qb just a small example and even with those three there are more switches. I suggest you search the net for universal switch finder and also head over to MSFN forums if you are really interested on Unattended installs. Be prepared for some hard work can not be answered with a simple one question on this forum . Also there are other stages where installations can be done rather than Setup Complete even in windows 7 you can still use RunOnceEx

3. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    @ ivanmkd, there is more to trying to install applications than just running the name of the software installer as you should have noticed with the Loader you need switches "Windows Loader.exe" /silent /preactivate

Various software manufacturers use certain installer programs and switches are different. Nullsoft /S , innosetup /SP- /VERYSILENT , MSI /qb just a small example and even with those three there are more switches. I suggest you search the net for universal switch finder and also head over to MSFN forums if you are really interested on Unattended installs. Be prepared for some hard work can not be answered with a simple one question on this forum . Also there are other stages where installations can be done rather than Setup Complete even in windows 7 you can still use RunOnceEx