ShareMouse

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by Nawzil, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Nawzil

Nawzil MDL Guru

Jun 18, 2011
  2. trungpt

trungpt MDL Addicted

Dec 15, 2009
    #2 trungpt, Mar 29, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. foxyrick

foxyrick MDL Member

Aug 25, 2011
    Yeah, the free version and even the cheaper paid version is no use if you have multiple monitors. You need the expensive 'Pro' version for that.

I prefer Mouse Without Borders from Microsoft Garage anyway. I've been using it for years to control several PCs. It's not perfect (a simple script or two automatically deal with the occasional glitch) but I couldn't live without it. Well, I could, but it would be a pain.

4. trungpt

trungpt MDL Addicted

Dec 15, 2009
    I don't like any apps from this company "Bartels Media GmbH", including MaxiVista and ShareMouse.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    I use RAdmin for years already with great success! Just recently got a problem that one friends computer couldn't be accessed using RAdmin. Digged and found that the problem is TCP IP v6 isn't supported by RAdmin yet, just TCP IP v4!

6. trungpt

trungpt MDL Addicted

Dec 15, 2009
    RAdmin is nice but it seems offering different set of features compared with ShareMouse.

7. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    RAdmin just gives you up to 100% Remote Control over the other computer, not only on local LAN, over the Internet as well, without the need of any other 3.party service than a internet connection!

If looking at the System Requirements of ShareMouse, that's just terrible! And I would never pay any single cent for such apps! With those limits, it wouldn't suit's my requirements of such software!

8. trungpt

trungpt MDL Addicted

Dec 15, 2009
    #8 trungpt, Apr 1, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2016
    ShareMouse does not bring the monitor of the remote computer to the local computer. I think it is different from Radmin. Ramin is similar to TeamView, RealVNC, or Remote Desktop.

ShareMouse is similar to Synergy, Mouse without Borders, or Multiplicity.

9. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    For that, I could just use a simple KVM Switch. without to use the Video function, would be exactly the same, or maybe even better!

I use RAdmin for Remote Control in my work because it's secure and fast, even over the Internet! TeamViewer, as example, would run over an 3.party System/Server, while RAdmin is directly connected to the Target.

10. trungpt

trungpt MDL Addicted

Dec 15, 2009
    I know that. I just want to discover a software program that is similar to KVM Swich. I don't need it for my work :D

11. trungpt

trungpt MDL Addicted

Dec 15, 2009
    #12 trungpt, Apr 2, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017