Shuttle Certificate

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by geabo, Apr 17, 2012.

1. geabo

geabo MDL Junior Member

Mar 16, 2012
    Hey mdl's

how to make a original Shuttle Certificate ?

what do i need to have for doing that ?

i got a ultimate oem dvd + a legal ultimate oem key that is activating if installed

am i getting the Certificate installed when i make a fresh install with my oem key and activating my new installed windows 7 ultimate ?

add: What about SLP key ?

Regards

geabo

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Thanks for your interest.... do you have that disk came with a Shuttle oem??

See here or here.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. geabo

geabo MDL Junior Member

Mar 16, 2012
    no i bought an oem dvd beside which was used to shuttle sh55j2

4. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Noop.... if the os came pre-installed from Shuttle or you have recovery disc(s) from Shuttle then you can get the cert & Shuttle's oem:slp key. Though you can use any oem:slp key as they are not brand specific.

5. geabo

geabo MDL Junior Member

Mar 16, 2012
    ok thanks for the answer

6. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Welcome buddy ;)