Silent Setup installation inside ISO setup

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by GianlukK, May 31, 2020.

1. GianlukK

GianlukK MDL Novice

May 9, 2020
    Hello guys, i'm kinda of new with these things, so i apologize if my question might seem a bit stupid or if i'm posting on the wrong section xD.
    I wanted to know if it's possible to integrate silent setups of programs inside my Windows ISO setup,
    i knew of this program called WPIW (windows post install wizard) which can be configured to programs of your choosing silent or not, then put inside the iso and it will pop out during the windows installation and install the choosen programs. Unfortunatley the program has been discontinued and there is no support for Win 10, are there any similar tools that can help me to add these setups or maybe can it be done with MSMG Toolkit ?
    Thanks you :D

2. GianlukK

GianlukK MDL Novice

May 9, 2020
    Thank you :D
    I have one more question though, is it possible to set the setups to install on a different drive? as i got a really small ssd of just 64 gb , and then i have a 480gb drive, so i was wondering if i can set the silent setups or use some command to get them installed on the second drive.
    Thanks

3. haz367

haz367 MDL Addicted

Jan 11, 2020
    I'm sure it's possible, can't say for sure howto...

free bump :)

4. Flipp3r

Flipp3r MDL Expert

Feb 11, 2009
    With an autoanattend.xml you can set your ProgramData & User profiles to a different drive (you can't upgrade to the next windows release though).
    With your apps, it's up to them if they support a custom install path. ie:
    Code:
    SmartView.exe /s /v" INSTALLDIR=D:\SmartView"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. KleineZiege

KleineZiege MDL Expert

Dec 11, 2018
    does anyone know where I can download the current opera offline installer

6. E_B_M

E_B_M MDL Member

Jan 16, 2012
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. KleineZiege

KleineZiege MDL Expert

Dec 11, 2018
    Thank you very much :)