simple question - looking for help - new install

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by dgsg4gfd, Sep 15, 2021.

1. dgsg4gfd

dgsg4gfd MDL Novice

Jan 20, 2019
  2. Saurav

Saurav MDL Addicted

Jul 6, 2015
    Both Windows and Office can be activated by KMS_VL_ALL.
    You can verify downloaded ISO checksums either on MDL or Google.

And you could have gotten your answers on just a single post. Post and wait a little for others to reply, no need of posting in every thread/forum.

3. abbodi1406

abbodi1406 MDL KB0000001

Feb 19, 2011
  4. dgsg4gfd

dgsg4gfd MDL Novice

Jan 20, 2019
    What do I compare the checksums to? I cannot find them on Microsoft website, google comes back to third party sites only

Thanks for reply

5. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    #7 pisthai, Sep 16, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2021
    Regarding MS-Office 2013-2021, Ratiborus (AFAIK) has created a special tool. So, all credits go to him!

You could download MS-Office, different versions from her: [Not official source]

Firstly go to the website from [Not official source] and read about: How to use it! Everything you'll need will be on that website and download and you could activate either using an official Product-Key and/or use to convert the downloaded MS-Office to VL and use KMS for activation, don't forget to checkmark to "Office Reactivation Task" upfront, found in the "Utilities and Settings" menu.
    You could download many versions of MS-Office, full or separately, in any available Language, even in more than one language (example: English and German, ++) at the same time, as well, for sure, as x86 or x64.

The whole things are very easy and fast to use! You even don't need to have MS Office downloaded upfront! Save a lot of time and PC-Resource too!

The latest version of this Downloader/Installer is for Microsoft Office 2013, 2016, 2019, and 2021 ALL PRODUCT!

I use this App for quite a long time already, with no problem, even I use original Produkt-Keys only, no KMS and/or Activator because it saves me a lot of time and space too! Once I already compared the downloaded ISO's (downloaded special for this test) against the MS original ISO and found that the Checksums matches also! The download of the latest version is just 17.76MB! And using the online installation is very fast as well!

The only thing you need to do upfront is to exclude this app in your Virus Scanner because the Install Files are for both 'normal' and 'pri**ted' versions and will be shown and excluded as Tools!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...