Simplitec Power Suite Premium

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by pisthai, Sep 6, 2015.

1. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Who's using this apps under Windows 10?

Was done a search and didn't find any working thread on MDL about that apps! I downloaded the Freeware Version Simpliclean and that looks quite OK, just lacks some features compare to the Power Suite Premium!

Some information would be fine. Thanks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. TONSCHUH

TONSCHUH MDL Addicted

Jun 11, 2012
    I don't know the company or their apps, but as they are NOT for Windows-10, I wouldn't use them.

;)

4. OldMX

OldMX MDL Addicted

Jul 30, 2009
    Lol at these threads...Derp installs $hitty software...runs back to MDL bitching @ Microsoft cause Windows 10 took a dump and stopped working correctly.

5. odiebugs1

odiebugs1 MDL Expert

Jul 30, 2015
    #5 odiebugs1, Sep 6, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2015
    Looks like a nice program. Sorry P, but I don't have any HDD's all SSD's, I have found that using most registry cleans are useless, and you're better off clean installing at least once a year. But the suite does have a lot of options.

I installed on win 10 and it starts fine and seems to work with no problems, just to let you know it worked on my 10.

6. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    If you read all my post, you'll learn one thing: I never bash on Microsoft or other application developers. The only companies I bitch on are the Hardware Manufacturer who didn't delivers well working drivers and hardware-related applications. like HP (as an example)!

I also didn't 'bitch' on other members of MDL, as long as they not 'bitch' on me, as you just did!

I have to agree that most of the Registry Cleaners are not doing what they should! That's one of the reasons I use Registra Registry Manager for to do manually cleaning of my installed OS'es and apps. The reason for to test such apps is simply, I may suggest them to some customers and friends who're just users with basic knowledge of OS'es and apps and how computers work. For them, such software could be a great help.

For what I'd tested that apps (as Simpliclean only) it does a good job, on Windows 10! I'll download also the Powersuite and check because I received a 90day Trial Key for it.

Thanks for the answers.

7. TONSCHUH

TONSCHUH MDL Addicted

Jun 11, 2012
  8. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
  9. TONSCHUH

TONSCHUH MDL Addicted

Jun 11, 2012
    I will test it as well and may buy it, if it's good.

:)