SKY-104 DVR Driver needed.

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by pisthai, Apr 25, 2019.

1. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    As the title say: I'm looking for a Windows Driver for a Sky-104 DVR Capture Card (Windows 7 or later).

That DVR Card (PCI) is a 4 Channel Capture Card with 4 BNC Ports. The user Chipset is Conexant Fusion 878A.

Thanks for any help.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    I tried searching thought I had drivers most turned out to scam wanting to install tweakbit driver updater.

Noticed you can still buy the cards on ebay £11.01
    they come with xp drivers so there are probably no windows 7 drivers available because this card is ancient.

3. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    T^%hanks for the answer.

I'd the same outcome while searching for drivers! Found four of them, just all bundled with a scam, etc. and I didn't download them because of Browser rejections.

That said, I'll send those Cards (3 of them) into the bin and use USB Cameras instead. The only reason for trying to get them to work is that I have a few old Cameras which a very good and with a lot of features what the most USB Cameras didn't have, like zooming, very sharp pictures, etc., etc. I use such cameras to repairs on Mainboards, ad on cards, etc. and need extensive zooming for that. Until now I got only one Logitec USB Camera which I could use for that work but that isn't as sharp as the 'normal' cameras connected to a capture card. Will look also for some newer Captures cards too!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. kan3

kan3 MDL Novice

Sep 28, 2010
    Please post hardware id.