slics.myftp.org

Discussion in 'BIOS Mods' started by hellosky, Oct 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hellosky

hellosky MDL Junior Member

Aug 18, 2008
  2. spkleader

spkleader MDL Senior Member

Oct 13, 2009
    hehehe... I also found the ftp this way...
    So to answer your question... it was probably locked to avoid too much attention with w7 launch.
    I guess that's the answer... so bear with it, and browse the forum... and if you still can't find what you're looking for, just request in a thread ;)

Best wishes,
    Spk

3. RemikR

RemikR MDL Novice

Feb 26, 2011
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. bretahrnek

bretahrnek MDL Novice

Jul 15, 2011
    I'm just wandering why are all the files stored on server which is not working?
    I would like to download some file as well but I can not. because it has been uploaded to urlisdown.org :(

6. colinzim

colinzim MDL Senior Member

May 14, 2007
  7. Thomas

Thomas MDL Spam Reporter

Nov 10, 2009
    #8 Thomas, Nov 4, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2011
    The MDL FTP server will probably not be back online again. Another arrangement ftp server/downloads section may surface to replace it.
    (I am not sure) The MDL Team may have decided that filehosting links posted by members may now be the main way to download bios mods, etc on MDL Forum.

If you want to download a file that was uploaded on the FTP & can't get the download for it.
    Request for the poster to re-upload the file again or send the poster a PM requesting for a re-upload.

If the poster does not reply to your post nor the pm you sent goes un-answered. Request for the file to be modded again or ask if anyone has it downloaded & can re-upload it to a filehosting website in that thread you tried to download it from.

@ Mods - Time to close this thread ?