Slow nettwork

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by david toska, Nov 27, 2010.

1. david toska

david toska MDL Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Hey..I have an Compaq Presario CQ50. I Orginally delivered Vista Home Premium. But now I hava a fresh install of w7, using daz 1.9.5. Computer it self is running fine, but the nettwork is so slow.. My line is 10mb and I have tested, and it is 10 mb. 3 more computers on same nettwork are testing 10mb, but this compaq on the same nettwork only get under 1 mb.. What is wrong?? Same problem with bouth vista and w7 installed on same compaq. I have all newest drivers. Is my wlan card broken?? It takes FOREWER to download things. But the internet line is NOT the problem.

2. djalt

djalt MDL Novice

May 25, 2009
    have you check the options of the configuration youre wlan router?

3. david toska

david toska MDL Member

Nov 30, 2009
    The problems is on any nettwork / wlan router i conect to. But other computers on same nettwork is fine.

4. david toska

david toska MDL Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Thanks. I tried your program, but no luck. I think my wlan card is broken. When i input the LAN cable i get maximum speed at once (12mb). But when i connect by wireless i only get 0,5 - 1 mb. Tried another wlan pci mini card for acer that hadd the same slot, but a message say to me that this card is not compatible whit my compaq pc.