So what's the best way to get Windows 10 Enterprise permanently activated?

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by juve, Jul 31, 2015.

1. juve

juve MDL Novice

Jul 23, 2015
    From what I have read and understood, the best way to activate windows 10 is with "Daz Loader".
    But unfortunately this way works only for Home/Pro editions. So what about Enterprise edition? What's the best for it?

Thanks in advance.

2. maxb2000

maxb2000 MDL Member

Aug 5, 2012
    You can't permanently activate Enterprise except by MAK key. For Windows 10 enterprise just activate by KMS:

slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. murphy78

murphy78 MDL DISM Enthusiast

Nov 18, 2012
    Buy a key.
    You're welcome.

4. Sakuya

Sakuya MDL Junior Member

Jul 16, 2015
    I'm pretty sure that Enterprise is not supported in the free upgrade route.
    As for activation KMS activation will only work for 180 days at a time.
    MAK (Multiple Activation Keys) are easily blacklisted and limited in activations, I don't think anyone would be willingly sharing them.

So you either go with KMS, or fork out the cash, and the proof of business for a legit Enterprise license.

Honestly I find Home and Pro easier to work with, If you have a legit license those are the versions you should be looking at anyways, as for the Home version I find it simple enough that the un-techsavy won't screw it up as easily.
    Most of them actually want to use the cloud and Cortana functions anyways.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. juve

juve MDL Novice

Jul 23, 2015
    Got it. :thumbsup:

haha. Maybe if I had enough money!

By the way, I used to download your AIO ISOs for a while now and I just want to say thank you so much. They are amazing.

Actually, I have not downloaded windows 10 yet because I'm still waiting for your release.

Keep up the good work, man. Wish you the best.

OK, I think I'll stick with Microsot Toolkit. It's the best option to go with I guess.

I understand what you're saying about Home and Pro. Pro is more than enough for almost anyone but I'm aiming for MCSA and that's why I'm thinking about enterprise edition. It has some feature which are not available even on Pro such as AppLocker or DirectAccess and I need these.

Thanks for you input. :thumbsup:

6. Br8x

Br8x Guest

#6 Br8x, Jul 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2015
  7. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    or from my sig, or s1ave77's sig.