Software to scan 4 slides at once?

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by jetjock, Jun 9, 2011.

1. jetjock

jetjock MDL Senior Member

Mar 6, 2010
    I have an old Epson Perfection 1660 scanner that came with ArcSoft PhotoImpression 4 bundled. It worked great when I used Win XP but I've either forgotten how to, or it is unable to, scan 4 slides at once. It previews all four slides, but when I tell it to scan, all I get is one.

Does anyone know of a program that will scan and save four slides at once in Win 7, or, how to make what I have work? I'm going to go to Google, but thought I'd ask here too as I trust the opinions I have gotten in this forum. I tried contacting ArcSoft about their latest version but got some song and dance recording about them not being available due to "training"! :aglerks:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    There must be a setting for batch scanning in ArcSoft PhotoImpression

3. jetjock

Mar 6, 2010
    If there is I sure can't find it!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
  5. jetjock

Mar 6, 2010
  6. jetjock

Mar 6, 2010
    Problem is fixed. Saw where someone was using Photoshop Elements so I looked at My Photoshop CS2 and lo and behold, it imported slides from my scanner and saved them four at a time for editing. Thanks urie for the suggestions.