Software

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by cher, Mar 24, 2015.

1. cher

cher MDL Novice

Aug 29, 2013
    :worthy: I am looking for someone who could create a software program for me.:worthy::eek::flag:

You can Skype me

2. leebo_28

leebo_28 MDL Senior Member

Jun 12, 2011
    maybe there is one already created :cool: can you categorize what it is you want?

3. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    @cher: Are you looking to market this program yourself? If so, then be cautious as to with whom you discuss details.

I'm a retired software consultant. With that said, leebo_28 is correct. The first thing that You must do is research (You can use google) and determine if a program already exists that does what you want.
    If you're looking to hire a programmer, you must be careful. You must enter into a legal agreement with whoever writes code for you. When all is said and done,
    You must own the intellectual rights to your program. This means having the source code to your project. You can then copyright it and protect yourself.

If you want to discuss specifics, please PM me.

BTW: Welcome to MDL.

:MJ

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Aninvitedsoul

Aninvitedsoul MDL Senior Member

Sep 14, 2012
    #4 Aninvitedsoul, Mar 24, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2015
    Clearly Leebo OP is looking for a programmer who can design a software program.She doesn't want to say what it is here.A person to person on Skype as She said.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...