[SOLVED] AMD Quick Stream 4.0 - Priority-based Control Profile configuration GUI

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by Tiger-1, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    #1 Tiger-1, Feb 7, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
    Hi
    well I have one application named AMD Quick Stream that is used for optimize (priorize) speed on internet so I need make one profile with all applications that I need priorize; but for this first I need make one profile then my problem is I need open the xml file in a text editor, merge the lines into a single-line xml, and after I need copy/paste the resultant xml into the Priority-based Control Profile Content configuration as consequence I can open Gpedit.msc and configure correctly this application unfortunately I don't have how to show the xml file (my profile) so I don't know how to merge the lines into a single-line xml :weep: I hope that someone here help me thanks in advance :worthy:
    edit:Application is for Windows 7\Vista\XP unfortunately and My cpu is more advanced so this app don't support it:sneaky: thanks for all anyway;)

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    maybe now someone can help me :(

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Compo

Compo MDL Member

Mar 29, 2011
    #3 Compo, Feb 9, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    You have not stated what it is you are wanting a script to do.

To get you started though, the following should perform the merging to a single line:
    Code:
    @Echo Off
    Set "SrcFile=%LOCALAPPDATA%\AppEx Networks\Accelerator\Profile.xml"
    Set "DstFile=%UserProfile%\Desktop\OneLine.xml"
    (For /F "UseBackQ Delims=" %%A In ("%SrcFile%") Do Set/P "=%%A"<Nul)>"%DstFile%"

4. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    #4 Tiger-1, Feb 9, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
    (OP)
    @Compo thanks a lot dude is what I need (merging to a single line)then still I have doubt as all n00b so if you click 2 times on attached thumbnails probally you can understand what I need realy ok what you provide to me I need put where ? as consequence this script can appear into Administrative Templates\User configuration (Gpedit.msc) then there I make correct settings

edit: 1) first I need install the AQS.ADMX file that I don't know how to??? is very dificult for me!
    2) I have my profile with my preferences selected on application and of course already configured and ENABLED on GUI
    3) now I need open my profile with text editor (for example WordPad) acording instructions then in this moment I need MERGE the lines into a single-line XML, and copy/paste the resultant XML into the "Profile-based Control Content Configuration"

5. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    ^^
    what you need dude?:rolleyes: