[SOLVED] Cannot activate Office 2016 VL on Windows 7

Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by aquarius84, Jun 25, 2018.

1. aquarius84

aquarius84 MDL Member

Oct 3, 2012
    #1 aquarius84, Jun 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
    I've tried different activators, KMSPico, KMS VL ALL, Microsoft Toolkit... nothing

KMS VL ALL don't find Office...
    KMSPico says there is nothing he can do...

In particular, the strange things with Microsoft Toolkit.
    If I click on CHECK button nothing happens! I can click it forever and nothing happens!
    If I click on ACTIVATE this is the result:

Code:
    System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040154)

at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHRInternal(Int32 errorCode, IntPtr errorInfo)
       at System.Management.ManagementObjectCollection.ManagementObjectEnumerator.MoveNext()
       at .?.(String , String , , String )
       at ...ctor()
       at ..(Object , DoWorkEventArgs )
    I tried also to restore/rebuild WMI...

What can I do??

EDIT:
    I think there are big issues with my operating system, so the full uninstall and install of Office (even with official Microsoft uninstall tool) was not ok
    The solution (workaround) was: download and use a Portable (activated) version of Office

2. LostED

LostED SVF Patch Lover

Jul 30, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
  4. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    Best to ask in the appropriate thread + it's not advised to run all KMS solution in a row, stay with one (best is KMS_VL_ALL vxx by @abbodi1406)
    When you've used KMS_VL_ALL v20 by @abbodi1406 open KMS_VL_ALL.cmd using notepad and change:
    Code:
    set _Debug=0
    into:
    Code:
    set _Debug=1
    save and run it, it will put a log on the desktop, post it in @abbodi1406's thread.

5. aquarius84

aquarius84 MDL Member

Oct 3, 2012
    Just to update this thread...
    I cannot resolve the activation even with reinstallation of Office.
    I think there is a big problem with my windows installation... but now I can't absolutly format and reinstall all the system, so the solution for me was, by now, to download a Portable version of Office and use it until I'll do a fresh install of my entire system.
    Thanks everybody anyway