[Solved] Compile SetupComplete.cmd with Framework 4 + Re-LoaderByR@1n

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Live4Dance, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Live4Dance

Live4Dance MDL Novice

Aug 14, 2015
    #1 Live4Dance, Dec 23, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
    I would like to make a version of Windows 7 AIO preactivated
    and I'm using a loader that requires the Framework 4 installed.
    Is there a way to compile SetupComplete.cmd to install the framework and then the loader?

Note:
    to start the loader, a reboot is required otherwise not recognize the presence of the framework

2. Daz

Daz MDL Developer / Admin
    Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    #3 Daz, Dec 23, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
    I'd just like to add that "Re-Loader" by R@1n is unsupported at MDL as it's nothing more than a collection of software and code that's been taken from MDL and repackaged.

The actual boot loader used for Windows within "Re-Loader" is outdated. I know that because R@1n copied a pre-generated file from an older version of Windows Loader without my permission. So not only is the loader out of date, but it also isn't encrypted and unique to your PC. It doesn't handle complex installs with OEM partitions or Hyper-V installs either.

Windows Loader doesn't require .NET framework and can activate a lot more PC's.

Edit: Just so you're aware, R@1n had 2 accounts here that the moderator team banned because he spammed us trojans a few months back.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Live4Dance

Live4Dance MDL Novice

Aug 14, 2015
    Your script is very good, but I can not start the loader from SetupComplete because it does not recognize the framework until you reboot the pc. Looks like was not installed

I throw away the R@1n loader. Promised !!

Can your loader solve my problem without installing other to make it work during SetupComplete ?

It is compatible with all Windows and Office version ?

4. Daz

Daz MDL Developer / Admin
    Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    #5 Daz, Dec 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Live4Dance

Live4Dance MDL Novice

Aug 14, 2015
    Thanks @Daz. Script works very well and installation went good ;)