[Solved] How to backup all my Group Policies?

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by Super Spartan, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Super Spartan

Super Spartan MDL Expert

May 30, 2014
    So I have a few Group Policy rules that I set like disable notification when new app is installed that has others programs which can handle the extension,

is there a way to back up all my rules so the next time I format, I simply double click on that file backup and all my rules are set?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Super Spartan

Super Spartan MDL Expert

May 30, 2014
    Thanks man, you are magician

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    yep, thanks dude, very useful :thumbsup:

4. tistou77

tistou77 MDL Expert

Mar 22, 2008
    Hello

Thanks for the link
    I tried the method, it works.
    In gpedit the changes (Internet Explorer) are made, but in IE options, no options are changed (even after a reboot)
    It is not normal ?

5. Super Spartan

Super Spartan MDL Expert

May 30, 2014
    example please? what setting didn't change in IE?

6. tistou77

tistou77 MDL Expert

Mar 22, 2008
    Hello

In Manage Add-ons, Accelerators is always present. If I make the setting manually, it is not present

Capture.PNG

So I do not have that "information of display", if I do not make the settings manually

Capture2.PNG

Thanks