[Solved] Looking for Windows 11 Arabic Language Pack (offline)

Discussion in 'Windows 11' started by LiuBang, Dec 15, 2021.

1. LiuBang

LiuBang MDL Member

Oct 19, 2020
  2. LiuBang

LiuBang MDL Member

Oct 19, 2020
    really thanks a lot and really appreciate that help i would have taken a lot of time in searching and you saved me all this time
    1 last question (sry if I'm disturbing you)
    after integrating these packages will i get the option to choose language at the start of the windows installation ?
    I'm asking this because not just me whose gonna be using the image that I'm gonna create and some of these people who are gonna use it wont be able to finish the installation in English to reach the desktop and then look for how to change the language (they wont even be able to change language after reaching desktop)
    that's why i really do care that the languages choose screen appear as the first step of the installation process
    and thanks again appreciated ^_^

3. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    That is what should happen, when integrated using the mentioned W10MUI scripts.

4. LiuBang

LiuBang MDL Member

Oct 19, 2020
    thanks that's exactly what I'm looking for

5. Captain.Majid

Captain.Majid MDL Novice

Aug 27, 2014
    In Win8.1, I used to run lpksetup.exe from the Run box to point to a .cab file that contains another display language, I heard you can download those Language Packs offline if you've some kind of subscription with Microsoft, any1 has his hand on a link for those MUI packs that lpksetup accepts ?, or it's not available for offline anymore, I'm talking about Win11 v22H2.