[Solved] Office 2016 pro plus where download?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by myabc, Jun 4, 2018.

1. myabc

myabc MDL Member

Apr 19, 2014
    Hello. I purchased a serial key in a seller. This serial key doesn't match with office 2016 professional plus x64 that i already had in my windows pc 64 bit.
    if i download with link to website microsoft, i install and activate only by phone.
    now i have to reset my pc and i need to reinstall even office.
    i need a offline installer (iso or other) but the VL version doesn't install on pc....

can anyone tell me which version of office 2016 plus have to download in italian language or give me a link official in microsoft website?

i have a serial key valid and already used but i need format pc and reinstall offline....

i hope a answer.

thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LostED

LostED SVF Patch Lover

Jul 30, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. myabc

myabc MDL Member

Apr 19, 2014
    I thank you but i need in Italian language I hope

4. LostED

LostED SVF Patch Lover

Jul 30, 2009
    re-look better

search it-it

5. myabc

myabc MDL Member

Apr 19, 2014
    Excuse me... Thanks from Italy... Last question... With official installation the Microsoft website gave me the office x86 instead my pc is a acer swift1 x64 bit. If i download x64 bit, cam activate the same or the first activation became the one? Thanks for this other help

6. LostED

LostED SVF Patch Lover

Jul 30, 2009
    better install x86

img/iso include both (x64/x86)

7. myabc

myabc MDL Member

Apr 19, 2014
    Many thanks, yiu have been many helpful

8. myabc

myabc MDL Member

Apr 19, 2014
    Good morning LostED. I did all the download and applied installation. At end of installation, at first launch, the app ask me activation, then the account and say me that there is no office product for my email hotmail. Instead if i download from website official, the installation and activation goes well..... what is wrong? Perhaps the one way to install office on acer swift 1 is online and not offline? if you can yet help me i am very grateful. thanks

9. LostED

LostED SVF Patch Lover

Jul 30, 2009
  10. myabc

myabc MDL Member

Apr 19, 2014
    Thanks, i solved thank to you and ither helpful members Nany thanks from Italy