[Solved] Problem to connect to https://support.skype.com

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by pisthai, Aug 20, 2015.

1. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    #1 pisthai, Aug 20, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Fckr

Fckr MDL Member

Feb 4, 2011
    Are you able to ping support.skype.com?

3. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    That's not any problem,! I also could use Skype normally for texting, calling etc.!

The problem is to contact the support of skype, here I get only connection time out's and posted! I've to clear some account discrepancies and need really to contact them.

If I didn't find any other way, I'll have to go the MS Thailand, which isn't to far from my location (25km), have just to pass the notorious Bangkok Traffic!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Fckr

Fckr MDL Member

Feb 4, 2011
    Probably SSL certificate problem, chrome/chromium has similar problem atm on my end, too.
    Works with firefox, though.

5. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Not really think so! Ddidn't works with IE and Edge! Therefore I hardly believe that's an SSL Problem! If it were for Chrome only, fine, could be, but the MS Apps??!

6. Krutonium

Krutonium MDL Senior Member

Aug 27, 2013
    It's working fine for me in Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Lynx.

7. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    [SOLVED]

Was in meantime by Microsoft Thailand and came back 10min ago. Checked, now it's back working. Problem was ISP Related, even not Microsoft!! Just the MS People were triggered very fast the culprit and contacted my ISP, which is the 2.biggest from Thailand called TRUE (should be UN-TRUE!!). Just have to stay with them because in normal use it's also the best from Thailand and at my place the absolutely fastest ISP because I get the speed I pay for unlike all other ISP's here!!

Thanks for any answer.