[Solved]Similar tools to fix system32 and MBR For Windows 10

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by NST_Adventure, Sep 21, 2019.

1. NST_Adventure

NST_Adventure MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2019
    Hi Everyone
    Do You Have Tools Like MBR Regenerator For Windows 10?
    MBR Regenerator Is Only For Windows 7
    Did windows 10 have similar tools like this?or atleast script? Thanks For Support

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. NST_Adventure

Jun 1, 2019
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. AveYo

AveYo MDL Expert

Feb 10, 2009
  4. NST_Adventure

Jun 1, 2019
    Oh ok Thank You All For Recommended Software
    This Thread Will Marked As Solved ;)
    :D
    Have Fun :D

Regards
    NST_Adventure

5. AveYo

AveYo MDL Expert

Feb 10, 2009
    ain't that a piece of s**t trying to install malware at setup and with a lame trial expiring for no good reason?
    unless it changed from the last time I've reviewed it...

6. Carlos Detweiller

Carlos Detweiller Emperor of Ice-Cream

Dec 21, 2012
    It used to be good (had 1.8). Now trial. Just listed for completeness.

7. NST_Adventure

Jun 1, 2019
    Malware?like what?anyway i want prepare these tool hfff you know i am need more experience for use windows 10 as well
    That's why if sometime or somehow my OS Windows 10 file system infected damaged or corrupted you can fix it with tool that similar to MBR Regenerator ;)

8. sebus

sebus MDL Guru

Jul 23, 2008
    #11 sebus, Sep 28, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
    These were the days... MBR. Haven't seen it in years, now that everything is UEFI

9. NST_Adventure

Jun 1, 2019
    No comment for now

10. NST_Adventure

Jun 1, 2019
    ... Yup that's why i have no plan to upgrade to windows 10 but anyway thanks for info ;)

11. AveYo

AveYo MDL Expert

Feb 10, 2009
    You can run Windows 10 just fine with MBR for as long as you like. Other than being limited to a less than 2TB system hdd, no more than 4 primary partitions (or 3+1 extended one) and having slower bootup, there wont be any issues.

But if you have an UEFI BIOS, it's a shame not to take advantage of that and switch to GPT and UEFI booting.
    GPT is more reliable than MBR, corruption is so much unlikely as there isn't just one place on the disk saving the partition layout and boot code.
    After 1703 build, there is a built-in tool in the install disk (mbr2gpt) to help convert a MBR disk to GPT without data loss.
    The windows startup repair thing also works better with GPT, so you don't really need external tools.
    And you can go back to Windows 7 at any time since GPT booting is supported even on Vista.
    Finally, multi booting Linux or even Hackintosh is fine with GPT.

12. NST_Adventure

Jun 1, 2019
    I know i just need MBR Fix Tool for backup just in case when my windows corrupted maybe i can fix them use MBR Tool