[SOLVED]W10 2016 LTSB about update/upgrade

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Tiger-1, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    #1 Tiger-1, Oct 3, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
    well finally I found what happen when telling about KB4033637 is very simple for me this KB have some issue sometimes I think that is some specie of stub for update or upgrade O.S.then today I discover finally thefore anyone can see my attachments to understand more easy ;) so in this moment I can make logout here and start the process that I believe is the same since when Windows start with Build 10.240 when process end I return here to show which version of Windows I have now I'm very excited of course :dribble::schmorch:

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    finally solved this damn issue only see my new attachment then after this I simply install of KB provided by good friend and venerable member Enthousiast another day so I can say uff!!! now I have tranquility in my mind ;):D

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. GOD666

GOD666 MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2015
    I never had problems installing that update, myself. I had both an untouched copy of LTSB and a modified version thanks to MSMG's Tool, both installed that update without issue. I a while back when you first reported the issue, I was going to suggest you format and start over, but since you have it working, I am glad it is finally resolved. :)