[Solved] Where is KMSPico?

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by johnwinchester, Oct 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnwinchester

johnwinchester MDL Novice

Mar 23, 2015
    Needed to activate Windows 8.1 Pro a few months back, I bookmarked the KMSPico thread on this PC (the address in my bookmark is forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/49108-KMSpico-Official-Thread )
    I have just finished downloading Windows 10, and wanted to download the latest KMSPico to make sure it will work with W10.

But when I open the above link, i get an error saying the thread is invalid
    Could someone help me with the updated official URL please?
    Google search returns other websites and my antivirus keeps giving me warnings when i attempt downloading from those.
    This NEVER happened with the KMSPico I got from MDL.

2. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. johnwinchester

johnwinchester MDL Novice

Mar 23, 2015
    Thanks EndBase. Downloading now :)

4. odiebugs1

odiebugs1 MDL Expert

Jul 30, 2015
  5. TJms

TJms MDL Novice

Nov 11, 2015
    hi, im trying to download this km spice but when i go to download its very weird and dont understand what option i have to click, i have tired them all all i get loads of pop ups and wierd files trying to download? i just want the clean kmspico/ also what is the option for drop box or highspeed, what are these, i have no drop box or high speed web.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Nucleus

Nucleus MDL Guru

Aug 4, 2009
    Please post in the KMSPico support thread where you will surely draw a better response. This is the Win 10 forum.

7. seraphicsorcerer

seraphicsorcerer MDL Novice

Aug 28, 2012
    Thanks for the link and advice, I was wondering what happened to my bookmark as well. =)

8. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    Yes use that for support and DL, and also I try to keep the latest DL in my sig.