Some Questions about KMS Online Activation.

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Deleted member 1032214, Mar 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I know about kms_vl_all by abbodi and kmspico and toolkit. i know that they activate by setting up internal kms.

but i read somewhere that windows also can be activated by external kms server. and out of curiosity, i want to know more about it.

i read that by using "only" "activation cmd script" in which external kms server address is written, can be use to activate windows and office online.

so do you guys know any "trusted" and "stable" kms server and any such script which can enable them, and also can create renewal task for 180 days licence. also is there any risk in using external kms.

ps i know about kisskms android app but i'm looking for external kms method where i dont have to manage anything.
    thank you.

1. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    KMS online are mostly iligal solutions with fishy malware or virussen except the official ones used by compagnies but there you don't have acces ofcourse ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. do i have any risk of virus if i just use some illegal kms server address in a script if yes then how?
    kisskms shows that its very easy to just setup kms server and use it to activate windows and office. dont you think it would be very good idea if some trusted mdl member setup a external kms server and people can use it to activate windows.
    with this way there would be no need of any activator app and headache of false positives

3. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    I can't say how exactly but if you use a illegal server on the internet they can inject anything so and to be honest it's not legal if somebody here would set up one it's against the forum rules

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
  5. its weird that mdl have all the activators and kms servers are not allowed, but anyway i'll comply with the mdl rules. btw those kms server are listed on github site, but mdl wont allow it.

6. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    I know what you mean we can't post homebrew iso's etc it has to do with DMCA takedowns in the past

7. do you think that a thread or post may get deleted if i only post "link" of chef koch github kms server list?

8. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    That's up for the moderaters I think it's that the KMS servers on that list are all illegal but decide for yourself ofcourse your brain is your best friend ;)

9. elzna

elzna MDL Senior Member

Aug 28, 2013
    inject what and where and how? it's just an activation. somebody lied to you?

10. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    Yeah the whole world and now?

11. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    On MDL we have perfectly working offline KMS emulations tools, no need for discussing any public KMS servers, which will get hunted down by MSFT.

12. l33tissw00t

l33tissw00t MDL Addicted

Dec 6, 2012
  13. nuhkka

nuhkka MDL Member

Aug 7, 2009
    You can set up a KMS server on a VM or another pc in your home, then run the KMS script to activate from that PC/VM instead of some KMS server in China.

14. #17 Deleted member 1032214, Mar 15, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2018
    (OP)
    why refrain from using some KMS server in China or anywhere else, what could possibly happen?

15. elzna

elzna MDL Senior Member

Aug 28, 2013
    #18 elzna, Mar 15, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
    The china guy can see your client ip when you activate, so you'd most likely want to activate with a vpn. Other then that I don't see why not. I don't see why you wouldn't want to use the offline solutions though. (assures no data is leaked).

16. so what if they can see my ip? every website i visit can also see my ip, than why should any one worry about kms address.
    online kms activation is easy and portable and 100% clean (no false positives). there is no need to worry about av deleting offline kms.
    i dont know why most people here dont prefer or use online kms. maybe its just a misconception.
    btw i just find out that i can not write a online kms address in even personnel messages. i mean why there is a need to be so strict about online kms.

17. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    #20 s1ave77, Mar 15, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
    You know what forums rules are, do you :g:? It's neither allowed nor supported here :cool2:.

Consensus is to use the offline tools. Whether you like it or not isn't interesting.

EDIT: Additionally there's nothing clean in leaving data on an unknown host in the net that identify your machine uniquely :doh:.