Sony ericson s500i

Discussion in 'Mobile and Portable' started by Legendaryone, Apr 30, 2010.

1. Legendaryone

Legendaryone MDL Novice

Mar 11, 2010
    does anyone now how to unlock this phone form virgin mobile Australia

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. drewgrantt

drewgrantt MDL Novice

Jun 7, 2010
    This is without a doubt the best phone I have owned. I have not experienced any of the problems that have been described, such as the "white screen" or any connection problems. The swivel action of the handset is original and very nifty, and the keys, whilst they take some getting used to, are easy to use. Menus are very intuitive, making accessing and deleting data relatively simple. With a 1.3 megapixel camera, photos taken on this phone are of excellent quality and the MP3 player has brilliant sound clarity. Aside from these functions, there are many other useful applications. Calendar, flashlight, notepad, sound recorder, task manager, timer, stopwatch, calculator...the list goes on. This phone is a piece of technological genius and I would recommend it to anyone. Purchase this baby, you won't regret it.

3. shoppingglad

shoppingglad MDL Novice

Jun 18, 2010
    Thank you for your suggestion ,i will try it

4. shoppingglad

shoppingglad MDL Novice

Jun 18, 2010
    Sony Ericsson K850i (Luminous Green)

I want to buy SONY ericson,how about Sony Ericsson K850i (Luminous Green) ?

hope you can help me .thank you!

5. janysek

janysek MDL Novice

Aug 28, 2010
    I am using Sony Ericsson K850i and there is no problem at all. It contains great features and functions so you can enjoy with that. It has nice camera, display size, bluetooth, GPRS etc. It is really effective and reliable phone in Sony Ericsson.

6. Coddy

Coddy MDL Novice

Sep 13, 2010
    There is a tutorial in Youtube that shows how to unlock this brand of cell phone

7. acyuta

acyuta MDL Expert

Mar 8, 2010
    Come on, this phone (S500) came out in 2007. Do remember seeing it then when I was buying N95!!. This phone is 99% not around anymore except in the Sony museum or perhaps as a second/third-hand purchase.

On a different note, I used to purchase Sony till around 2005, but have given up on all Sony products since then. In India, their phones are way behind but overpriced. Sony styling and lines are the only factor that have always impressed me, but in other respects, they keep on falling behind.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...