Sony Vaio vgn-fw45gj Bios Password Problem??

Discussion in 'BIOS Mods' started by namangi, Aug 19, 2011.

1. namangi

namangi MDL Novice

May 8, 2011
    Hi everyone I have sony vaio vgn-fw45gj it show that it has a bios password but I never put any password in it
    is it because it was with windows vista but I installed windows7 and activated it with a loader it asked me something about slic mod or something so I clicked yes I guess but so after few months I tried to open its bios it shows it has a bios I don't know where did it come from?

so I unscrew my laptop tried to remove battery from the motherboard it didn't work it still has the password and I don't have receipt I lost it somewhere so I can not call Sony I don't know what to do?
    I am trying backdoor passwords but no luck yet.

Are there any other ways so I can access the bios I just wanna enable VT (virtualization technology) so I could use Vmware but i have no access to bios

I downloaded Bios update program but it says I have current version.

I need help

2. tqhoang

tqhoang MDL BIOS Modder

Apr 29, 2008
    After 3 failed tries, it should generate a random code. Did you write that down? I don't actually have a solution, but I'm curious for a sample.

3. namangi

namangi MDL Novice

May 8, 2011
    #3 namangi, Aug 19, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2011
    (OP)
    Every time it gives me differest codes
    here is the sample Keys sample.jpg
    Key:KPV6-D6d6-DF7T-VHX8
    Key:K2VJ-3X9R-297F-3HKJ
    Key: DVXF-26D6-HPV3-FHXH
    Key:FJXV-H3K8-KX2K-R3K3

and I have this serial under the bar code on the back of the laptop Serial: 28216677 7002640

4. namangi

namangi MDL Novice

May 8, 2011
    yeah I I have the Bios update file but it says you have the current version.

5. tqhoang

tqhoang MDL BIOS Modder

Apr 29, 2008
    #6 tqhoang, Sep 12, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2011
    Can you please upload the BIOS file(s) to a file share like sendspace.com and post the link (get creative in case you don't have enough posts to post a full URL)?