Spanish ISO?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by donalgodon, Sep 4, 2010.

1. donalgodon

donalgodon MDL Member

Jul 21, 2010
    Does anyone have a direct link to a Spanish ISO of Windows 7?

2. donalgodon

donalgodon MDL Member

Jul 21, 2010
    #3 donalgodon, Sep 4, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2010
    (OP)
    Sorry, yes I did, but you may notice that those files are not a direct link to an ISO.

Perhaps I should have been more clear. I was requesting an ISO specifically, simply because I had trouble downloading the 2nd and 3rd file in the list above. So, in essence, while I appreciate do deeply appreciate the links, It maybe be appropriate to take your own advice and "try reading," since I certainly can read (quite fluently in three languages), and I found the condescension rather insulting, but I do recognize that forums are often flooded with simple questions that are typically answered in searches.

I can assure you that I did search prior to my query and that I had already come upon those links before they were offered, but they didn't solve the problem for me, as for some reason, I was not able to download them all.

I certainly didn't mean to create a hassle for you, as a moderator, or for the forum in general, I was only looking for a simpler solution to the problem, and I respect and value the advice I've received here.

I'll try to be more clear in the future.

Thanks. :)

3. FreeStyler

FreeStyler MDL Guru

Jun 23, 2007
    #4 FreeStyler, Sep 4, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2010
    Geez, so much for the 'I can read' story, just scroll down a little... iso's are listed further down

4. donalgodon

donalgodon MDL Member

Jul 21, 2010
    LOL!

Yes, they are. I didn't scroll far enough!

Thanks again. :)

5. pkgacon

pkgacon MDL Novice

Aug 24, 2010
    thak a lot