[StableBit Bundle by Covecube] StableBit CloudDrive + DrivePool + Scanner 3 Lifetime codes Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Aug 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    #1 whizkidraj, Aug 23, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

StableBit Homepage:-https://stablebit.com/

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

StableBit Products Buy:- https://stablebit.com/Buy

For Discount, kindly visit https://stablebit.com/mydigitallife

The discount link will be valid until the end of September (2019-09-30), and will grant a 30% discount on all new bundle purchases (for new customers only).
    [​IMG]
    About the giveaway:-

I would like to thank my dear friend Alex and everyone at StableBit and Covecube for sponsoring this generous giveaway for our awesome forum members.:tankyou:

Important Giveaway rules:-

1. Only one entry allowed per household.

2. You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway (Not a VPN or proxy).

What I mean by real IP address is, once you enter a competition here using some PC and internet network, then please try not to change that network or visit your friend's home sometimes and enter the competition from there, or in college, open MDL and enter in the competition from there. Try to keep your participation all from one place, one network and household, one device.

3. Must be a registered member before the start of the giveaway. If you register and the giveaway has already been started, you cannot participate.

Wait for the next giveaway after registering and after making some good posts in other forum sections. :)
    4. Follow Covecube on Twitter for more weekly promotional giveaways by them.

[​IMG]

And at last, please comment something that should indicate that you want to enter this competition.
    Not just thanks or other one word comments. :bashtroll::nono3: :smokecowboy:

Giveaway ends on September 28th, 2019.

Good luck all. :good3:

2. ryanastley

ryanastley MDL Novice

May 6, 2017
    This looks pretty handy. Please enter me in.

Thanks!

3. Jackson-Lee-Smith

Jackson-Lee-Smith MDL Novice

Dec 27, 2016
  4. ekimn19

ekimn19 MDL Novice

Jul 22, 2018
    I need it to take care of my drive all the time.
    I hope i'll get a copy of it.
    Thanks and regards.

5. Jogs

Jogs MDL Junior Member

Feb 19, 2018
    Stablebit Scanner and Cloud Drive are the one I am looking forward to, they are quite handy.
    Thanks for the giveaway.

6. divinenews

divinenews MDL Junior Member

Mar 23, 2011
    This "StableBit bundle" looks very good.

Please include me in the contest.
    Thank you @whizkidraj for this opportunity to win.:)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Mohammadwasi7861

Mohammadwasi7861 MDL Junior Member

Feb 14, 2015
    There only some soft I really like very much and this is one of those, many thanks for this giveaway hope to win this :)

8. Sumankumaar

Sumankumaar MDL Novice

Jan 24, 2018
    Please count me in and thanks for arranging this amazing giveaway.

Also delete my first post as the same was posted while using the VPN tool.

9. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thanks a lot for this very nice giveaway, @whizkidraj . :rolleyes:
    To be honest i need all these 3 softwares as all of them seem interesting to me. The most captivating is definitely StableBit Scanner. A regular check of my HDD is clearly a need to do activity. What is interesting is the ability to recover bads unrecognised by OS. I need to be licensed in order to fully test this allegation.
    The other two softwares are also interesting and i would like to win a key to explore their potential.

I followed them on twitter.
    Thanks,

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. alexyu

alexyu MDL Novice

May 21, 2017
    I wasn't aware of this company or its products before but, after browsing the StableBit site, the Bundle and its components sound very impressive, and very desirable, specially with a lifetime license. Thanks to MyDigitalLife/Whizjkidraj and StableBit for this offer, and please coiunt me in

11. tarekma7

tarekma7 MDL Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway. I never used any of these apps but after your giveaway I read many features of the three apps and looks very interesting and useful for me

I would like to win a license, Please count me in

12. Sumitg39

Sumitg39 MDL Novice

Jul 8, 2019
    Stablebit Scanner and Cloud Drive are the one I am looking for.
    More is the cloud drive i'm actually looking for since i use 2 laptop and 1 pc for various work and if i have this cloud drive, then i dont need to worry about my data.
    So please count me in

13. Alex Dee

Alex Dee MDL Junior Member

Feb 5, 2018
    Thanks for the giveaway.

This is a really good offer to win lifetime licenses for this great software. Count me in.

14. Grume

Grume MDL Novice

May 2, 2019
    Thanks for nice giveaway xd

15. usermydigitallyfe

usermydigitallyfe MDL Member

Oct 30, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.

16. acasac

acasac MDL Novice

Jul 10, 2019
    #16 acasac, Sep 22, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
    I tried StableBit Scanner, DrivePool, CloudDrive for two weeks. I liked these wonderful and clean software. The software are useful to me, to be informed of the hard drive status, duplicate and secure the data for use, safely backup the data to cloud provider. I would be happy to win lifetime codes of the StableBit software.

Thank you @whizkidraj for this wonderful StableBit software giveaway!

17. doc597

doc597 MDL Novice

Apr 18, 2014
    I have had my eye on Stablebit DrivePool and Scanner for a long time. It's a great flexible alternative to raid and checks you continuously updated on your disk drive statuses. If something is about to go or has gone wrong, just add a new disk to the pool and let the software take care of the rest.

I'd love to win the giveaway... but what a awesome 30% discount on the Stablebit bundle. Thanks!

18. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    I want to win a set of programs to work with hard drives, protect files and create backups.

Facebook Share

19. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this awesome giveaway, @whizkidraj , Alex and everyone at StableBit and Covecube!

I haven't tried StableBit Scanner, DrivePool, and CloudDrive yet but it seems a very reliable and effective software to use for HDD monitoring and data storage option. I'm currently using a third-party software for monitoring HDD status, but I'd like to use DrivePool and CloudDrive for file duplication and data security, and safe data backup to cloud. It would be great to win lifetime licenses for the StableBit bundle software. Count me in!

Following Covecube in Twitter: https://twitter.com/randyalain/following

20. bebondi

bebondi MDL Member

Apr 24, 2017
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway! I would like to win a license key for this bundle in order to boost my productivity and deploy best performance out of my PC. I must admit i never heard about this company and the software they made but i am happy to try such a great products. Best of luck at all.
    Thanks OP for such a great giveaway!

Hats off!