Starcraft 2 set to release July 27th of this year!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by kingedwards, May 18, 2010.

1. kingedwards

kingedwards MDL Junior Member

Mar 17, 2010
    In case you didn't know.:biggrin:

2. frontierman

frontierman MDL Novice

May 20, 2010
    I have played beta version and I am waiting eagerly for II. In beta version controls are easy to use with simple and obvious shortcuts help you to complete your constructions quickly and with ease. But don’t be fooled this is not an easy game to play on multi player against players who may have played the original and I have found myself losing a lot more than winning. But the thing that I love about this game is that when you lose you want to jump right back in and grab the next sucker and beat his Zerg butt into the turf. Usually this ends up with my butt being handed to me again though.

3. sithboxer

sithboxer MDL Novice

Aug 4, 2009
    I have played the beta version for a while now and i am throughly unimpressed with the multi-player. I am probably going to pirate the game for single player to hold me over till the price drops to a reasonable amount, $60 is a little outrageous if the multi-player is like the beta was.

4. Freddy Manson

Freddy Manson MDL Novice

Jul 16, 2010
    the offline/single player have a lot of missions? is it re-playable? i mean.. i dont want to play the solo game, finish it in a week.. plays it again and still the same gameplay?

5. chengan

chengan MDL Novice

Jul 21, 2010
    I've played the beta for a while as well and I have to say that I too was unimpressed at first. But after having played a few games and as the beta has developed I really like SC2. I'm really looking forward to the official release! :)

6. Michel

Michel MDL Expert

Jul 29, 2009
    If the say this whas C&C 4 i would say yes.....it 100x better then that crappy release EA made last time (tiberian wars)

7. IceProphet

IceProphet MDL Novice

Oct 1, 2010
    I've played through Campaign mode and loved it, I haven't bought it yet, but as soon as I do, I'm going to be playing Multiplayer a lot

8. cloves

cloves MDL Novice

Dec 15, 2008
    After playing command and conquer sc2 is by far a much weaker game. C&C is way more advanced micro wise.