Storage website

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ultimate_live, Jan 4, 2014.

1. ultimate_live

ultimate_live MDL Addicted

Mar 15, 2011
    Hi.
    I have a premium account of uploaded.net. But not everybody likes this site download.So, I want to know which ones are the best with a good price, storage, bandwight etc.
    I have tried Mega, but in some countries it can´t be accessed. And Mediafire seems good, but I don´t know if it is very good.
    Can someone help me with a good one ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. WinDev

WinDev MDL Expert

Jul 6, 2013
    Fileparadox, Uloz.to, Hugefiles, Depositfiles...

You also have Dropbox and Skydrive.

3. ultimate_live

Mar 15, 2011
    And which one has a good affiliate program ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Mutagen

Mutagen MDL Addicted

Feb 18, 2013
    I've been really pleased with Bitcasa (Infinite Drive). 10GB free and you can get another 10 by referring friends. I have many photos, documents and programs stored there and I'm only up to 5.6GB - site has always been up.

5. ultimate_live

Mar 15, 2011
    Using one with Affiliate program is great, but doesn´t work (pay) so good with my country. And when I register an account with a VPN service, like (USA), will they find out that I´m not from that country, or may it work and the payment willl be better ?