Store Won't Open In Windows 10

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by darksun1, Jul 15, 2015.

1. darksun1

darksun1 MDL Novice

Sep 10, 2012
    Hello,
    I have a problem. I was using the build 10166 and the store opened normally, but stopped to open for some reason (i do not know why). just when I click on it the window opens and then closes. Does not even appear the circle of charging, simply closes. I updated to build 10176 and also happened (same problem). The store simply does not open , all other applications metro normally open , including those using my account.

Things I've tried (as administrator) :

1 - Create a new user 2 - Run wsreset.exe

3 - SFC / scannow (no problem found )

4 - Run the command: PowerShell -executionpolicy Unrestricted -Command "\u0026 {$ manifest = ( Get- AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore ) .InstallLocation + ' \\ AppxManifest.xml ' ; Add- AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -register $ manifest } "

I do not know what else to do, someone would have any more suggestions ?
    Grateful.

2. dhjohns

dhjohns MDL Guru

Sep 5, 2013
    It appears you have that script different than the one I used, Try this (copy and paste)

PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command "& {$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest}"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...