Suggest for libre/open office sub forum

Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by Libre, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Libre

Libre MDL Novice

Jun 10, 2015
    #1 Libre, Aug 4, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
    my suggestion sub forum for LibreOffice/OpenOffice i think is good enough for many office users (best alternative m$$$)

:rolleyes:

2. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    We open new sub forums if there really is the need to, i.e. there are so many threads about this office application in the Application forum that we clearly need a separate section... as long as there are only one or two threads, it doesn't make sense to create a new sub forum for just two threads or so.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Libre

Libre MDL Novice

Jun 10, 2015
    thx for looking : )

4. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    We're really happy about members suggestions, because it means that people think and care about MDL - so I'm even more happy you accept this decision... or more our general modus operandi concerning these things.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    heck yeah, I'd like to see more in the Linux section, if for nothing else when there are updates to Libre, OO, even others like GIMP and so on. I seem to be always last in line to know when there are updates for these.

I lack the attention span LOL