Tech Support

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Corrupt, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Corrupt

Corrupt MDL Novice

Oct 25, 2009
    Dear Tech Support

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a slowdown in the overall perrformance, particularly in the flower and jewelry applications that had operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.
    In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, but installed undesirable programs such as NFL 5.0 and NBA 3.0. And now Conversation 8.0 no longer runs and House Cleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system.
    I've tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail. What can I do?

Signed,
    Desperate Woman

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Corrupt

Corrupt MDL Novice

Oct 25, 2009

Dear Desperate Woman
    First keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an entertainment package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system.
    Try entering the command C:\I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME
    and download Tears 6.2 to install Guilt 3.0.
    If all works as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications
    Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.
    But remember, overuse can cause Husband 1..0 to default to
    Grumpy Silence 2.5 or Happy Hour 7.0 or Beer 6.1.
    Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will create Snoringloudly.wav files. Whatever you do, DO NOT install Mother-in-law 1.0 or reinstall another Boyfriend program. These are not supported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.
    In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have a limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider additional software to improve memory and performance.
    I personally recommend Hot Food 3.0 and Lingerie 6.9.
    Good Luck,
    Tech Support

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. genuine555

genuine555 MDL Expert

Oct 3, 2009
    LOL :D:D:D

Very orginal.

Have you tried Ignore 1.8 ? And if that don't fix the issue, you should go for Divorce Procedure 9.0 beta. That always works well :D

4. tnx

tnx MDL Expert

Sep 2, 2008
    Any mention of sex 9.5 being downgraded to sex 2.1.
    If this opperation continues try little knickers 12 combined with new Position 6.0.
    If these fail to reproduce better results go all out,

try using Staying at you mums 2,with upgrade to 6 if needed.

There could also be a secon OS with adding boyfriend 6 into the mix,see what reaction happens.

Is the OS Husband 1.0 short on RAM ???:eek:

One option could be to use the old faithfull Back Door 9.9....:D

5. secr9tos

secr9tos MDL Addicted

Jul 28, 2009
    Hehe that's funny:D:D

6. genuine555

genuine555 MDL Expert

Oct 3, 2009
    But don't apply the Pregnancy patch, cause Husband 1.0 will get the HeartAttack booterror and install the Run Like Hell update !
    Instead get him a copy of a girl on the side, and show him the MFF Treesome Tutorial, so he can finally flush his cache.

Maybe then performance will improve. And if you use the Swallow add-on in combination with Backdoor 9.9, the issue will be gone and Husband 1.0 can finally upgrade to Husband 1.1

7. roirraW "edor" ehT

roirraW "edor" ehT MDL Addicted

Sep 1, 2007
    Was it as good for you as it was for me? Oh, yeah. :D

8. dzadzev

dzadzev MDL Junior Member

Aug 3, 2009
    looooool
    +rep

9. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
    Yeah, had a good laugh :D ....keep 'em coming guys :p

+Rep

10. tnx

tnx MDL Expert

Sep 2, 2008
    What if husband 1.0 as infact been infected by a virus and as a result he has become a backdoor trojan himself...:eek:

11. alextheg

alextheg MDL Expert

Jan 7, 2009
    I haerd there was a product recall on wife version 1.0a, something to do with unnecessary processes and being way too greedy on resources ( See wifmon).
    Suggested wife replacement model 1.0b, silent running version. :):D;):rolleyes:

12. alextheg

alextheg MDL Expert

Jan 7, 2009
    I think you have misunderstood this thread my friend. :) This thread is more a comedy send - up of tech support.

Try googling "download steam". :D:D

13. Corrupt

Corrupt MDL Novice

Oct 25, 2009
    OMThread :roflmao:

14. pkaji123

pkaji123 MDL Addicted

Aug 22, 2009
    I am looking for a GirlFriend but can't find a stable version yet..
    You know i am just version 18.4 as a boy..

15. U-Fig

U-Fig MDL Member

May 14, 2010
    i didn't go with the Wife v1.0b upgrade,.. i just went ahead and fed it a decent blunt,.. wife then silently upgraded to v1.1 with the "shut-up and put out" protocol greedily taking over my system.

still working out some bugs though,. still havent found a work-around for the Cold-Feet boot error that seems to occur from time to time :D

16. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    I have Girlfriend 2.0, but it comes with her Father 3.5 and Vodka 7.4, which leads to Talking Crap 2.8 and Drunk 8.2. Might have to consider Run 1.2 alpha as alternative.

17. vladxed666

vladxed666 MDL Senior Member

Sep 19, 2009
    I Had Girlfriend 1.0 and tried to GF-MOD it using Andy P's SLIC Tools (Sweet Life Including Comfort) but when I flashed it my GF dissappeared... Im absoulutely Positive that I Have Bricked My LoveLife...
    Does Any Body Know off Good Recovery Methods to get Girlfriend 1.0 Back?
    I Tried using the CallHerEveryday Boot CD but she installed Sysgate Firewall Pro...
    Help Would Be Appreciated ...

18. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    #18 R29k, Mar 10, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2011
    To recover Girlfriend 1.0 have Cash 9.5 ready and reboot her using Jewellery 7.2. Some reboots may cause Cash 9.5 to be used up quite quickly after which Girlfriend 1.0 will fail to POST. At the first sign of POST failure collect Cash 9.5 and any remaining Jewellery 7.2 and make phone call initiating shutdown.exe /s /m \\Girlfriend 1.0

19. SoulSnatcher

SoulSnatcher MDL Novice

Mar 20, 2011
    I have to admit.

I chuckled quite a bit.
    I rhymed. trolololol.

20. genuine555

genuine555 MDL Expert

Oct 3, 2009
    I had GF 1.1 too, but upgraded tot GF 1.1 after a shut the f.up-patch totally bricked GF 1.0
    GF 1.1 then used to run without a glitch, putting out a 100% efficiency in processing usage, day AND night.
    After a while though efficiency dropped after applying too many updates and patches, the application "bulked",
    and began freezing and crashing all the time.

So I uninstalled GF 1.1, and have now configured the Bachelor-protocol together with the "bang-another-every-week"-suite.
    This suite allows for the installation of new and deletion of old software every week, and keeps all hardware running smooth.
    All Lovelife-code has since dissapeared, which stopped the crashes and errors, and now my system is running stable,
    which will allow all hardware to stay in business.