[Closed] Temp Restored Downloads

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by GOD666, Nov 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RGadelha

RGadelha MDL Expert

Feb 14, 2010
    KMS_VL_ALL:

It was hard deleted :(

2. GOD666

GOD666 MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2015
    The thread was hard deleted, but all hope is not lost

1) Downloads in post #1

2) Possible the staff will restore it from the older backup

3. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    In Post #23 I wrote:

In that sentence, I mentioned checking before add! Personally, I didn't use those activators for my own, as well as I didn't keep such on my own computers for the very simple reason to be under investigation of BSA, in the first line, and secondly, I use either legally obtained software and/or Freeware.

Those whole bunch of Activators etc. are already deleted from Mega, incl. from the RB! They didn't exist on any of my computers anymore too.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. RGadelha

RGadelha MDL Expert

Feb 14, 2010
    Good to know that there is hope still.

Thanks GOD666 :biggrin:

5. GOD666

GOD666 MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2015
    Reviewing the current state of the site; it would seem this thread has outlived it's usefulness as all the popular downloads have now been restored. This, after all, was meant only as a temporary solution until such time that the downloads were restored.

I feel we have more than enough stickies in the forum already and now would be a good time to unstick this thread, please (unless otherwise needed).

I'm glad I and others here were able to help and I thank everyone here who did. :)

6. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    @GOD666 really thanks for your big effort helping all here as necessary in this sad situation; I believe that MDL is returning to "normal" state so we need go ahead all here forgeting bad things :yeahyeah:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. ogodei

ogodei MDL Novice

Apr 7, 2014
    #47 ogodei, Dec 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    From a post by ailin on Oct 22, 2016 that's still missing... (the links still work, as per my test just now):

This BIOS image can be linked to the VM with the command:

Code:
    VBoxManage setextradata VM_NAME VBoxInternal/Devices/pcbios/0/Config/BiosRom full_path_to_image
    Replace VM_NAME with an actual VM name and full_path_to_image with the path to vbxbios.rom correspondingly.

8. aft3rgl0w

aft3rgl0w MDL Novice

Mar 22, 2015
    thank you very much for the links.

9. LostED

LostED SVF Patch Lover

Jul 30, 2009
    @galdo

re-read again
    pass is there (even on nfo of zip)

10. galdo

galdo MDL Novice

Dec 2, 2012
    @LostED your profile link that coleo mentioned was up but now says
    My Digital Life Forums - Error
    This member limits who may view their full profile.

Anyhow, I did manage to download the ms toolkit 262 from the link there when it was up about 10 days ago so i've got it!
    Thanks

11. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
  12. yetisyny

yetisyny MDL Novice

Sep 2, 2017
    No I think the first post is very useful, I found it useful anyway to have all those downloads in one place. The only hard part is I don't know what the best solution is for KMS activation of Windows 10. Is it the Microsoft Toolkit 2.6.2 or is one of the other ones better? And is the Microsoft Toolkit still being updated? Windows 10 just came out with an early version of the Fall Creators Update, my Windows 10 version is now "Version 1703 (OS Build 15063.540)" after running the updater. I am wondering if these tools still work with this latest version. I hope so. Elsewhere on the Internet are so-called "newer" versions of the Microsoft Toolkit but I think they are all fake and malware and that the last legit version is 2.6.2. This is correct, yes?

Sorry I am new here, I registered partly so I could access the downloads, they are only available to registered users, I haven't gotten around to trying them yet, I would like to know more about what they do because I don't want to accidentally install any malware. Well I know what the Microsoft Toolkit 2.6.2 does, it is very very nice, but I am not familiar with the other downloads, having only just joined and not having downloaded them or read anything about them yet. Also I like your avatar God666, I see you watch Little Witch Academia and have an Ursula/Chariot avatar, I decided to go with an avatar from Excel Saga (VERY funny show) featuring Excel and Hyatt. Anyway thanks, this is a really great and helpful thread!

13. GOD666

GOD666 MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2015
    Welcome to MDL :)

I personally use Microsoft Toolkit and have no problems using it. Yes, the most current version is 2.6.2 and no, there is nothing to worry about when using it. Yes, some anti-virus programs may give it a false flag, but this true with anything that would otherwise bypass or exploit Microsoft's desired activation process (Microsoft is in bed with the antivirus industry and you could develop your own tool to do what Microsoft Toolkit does and eventually, your own safe tool would get falsely flagged too). At this moment, 2.6.2 does work with the preview release of 1703 and if it was to later find it needed to be updated to work with 1703, the developer would update the tool (which is why it currently is still only 2.6.2 because there has been no need to update it). Folks such as myself, use such tools because after purchasing Microsoft Windows "X" many times, we long ago got fed up having to either reactivate or repurchase Windows for the same computer (a simple Google search can easily reveal how inconvenient and unjust activation can be toward a valid customer).

Yes, I did like Little Witch Academia and that is Chariot also known as Professor Ursula. I have never heard of Excel Saga and will make an inquiry with Netflix at a later time. I'm glad you found what I posted to be useful too. :)

14. Siamesefighter

Siamesefighter MDL Novice

Sep 4, 2017
    #57 Siamesefighter, Sep 4, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
    Orig MTKV262 link works fine (no password).

15. Saurav

Saurav MDL Addicted

Jul 6, 2015
    Where did you download it from?
    AFAIK, You don't need any password to open MTK. It's not protected by any password.

16. siiNCeyx33

siiNCeyx33 MDL Novice

Dec 17, 2017
  17. GOD666

GOD666 MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2015
    This thread was made way back on November 25, 2016 (nearly 1 year and 1 month ago). The point of the thread was to help folks out during a crisis as some of the posts went missing during the 2016 Thanksgiving Weekend and it was obviously clear that recovery would take some time. I believe all the post in post #1 have long since been recovered and there really is no reason to continue this thread further, as it has long served its purpose.

If there is no reasonable objection, I would be OK with the staff locking this thread, as while I do like the occasional "thanks", folks can do the same thing hitting the "like" button and there is no need to have this old thread bumped up. The crisis has long passed and the community I believe has moved on.