Test user

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by drumfillgauge, Oct 14, 2009.

Hi!

I am a test user set up by ancestor(v) - don't wonder ;):)

1. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Hi!

Good to have you here.... :cool:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. reginakampher

reginakampher MDL Addicted

Apr 5, 2008
    Now, that's funny.:):)

3. alextheg

alextheg MDL Expert

Jan 7, 2009
    Ahahaha :) . Ancestor is talking to himself. Has he been smoking old tyres ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    This is really funny...I like when humor has an absurd touch....like you would behave when smoked old tyres.....:D
    drum fill gauge.....this is too good and a barrel avatar........creative minds have no limits...;)

I guess my drum is spilled now, better I had used that gauge...LOL!

5. alextheg

alextheg MDL Expert

Jan 7, 2009
    Ha ha ha. I dont know what the world is coming to if all admins have to do is sit round smoking old tyres and talking to themselves. . . . Lol ! :)

6. Barney Bear

Barney Bear MDL Novice

May 28, 2007
    Welcome To The Forum :)

7. Thanks for the warm welcome. Glad to have found a community that doesn't discriminate barrels. Someone once called me 'son of a returnable drum' :(
    But my mother was a hypergrade solvent barrel and my father was a proud radioactive waste container.

8. alextheg

alextheg MDL Expert

Jan 7, 2009
    " Your toxic........Im going under" :p lol :p;):D

9. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    I'm happy to see that drumfillgauge is welcome. I would like to mention that I will not tolerate any discrimination of barrels or other cylinder-shaped objects...

10. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    What about sausages?:D;)

11. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Good questions. A drum and/or barrel obviously isn't a sausage....anyways, sausages can't complain. So why care?

12. alextheg

alextheg MDL Expert

Jan 7, 2009
    Hey . . . .someone's gotaa give a crap about the sausages! After all they are cylindrical / tubular arent they ??? You son of a drum !!! :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :)

13. 3sidedcube

3sidedcube MDL Member

Oct 1, 2009
    Rofl

ok who made me spit my brew all over the keyboard :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    thats going to take a while to clean up- buggers :p