Testing spam filter - need top spamming subscriptions

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by MonarchX, Jun 22, 2019.

1. MonarchX

MonarchX MDL Expert

May 5, 2007
    I want to run some tests on Gmail Spam system and need to subscribe my e-mail to as many spam subscription services as possible, particularly in languages like Russian, Chinese, Japanese, or others Gmail would unlikely recognize.

2. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Guru

Nov 26, 2012
    I don't think anyone is forbidding you to do this, but I don't understand what you want to say with this post.
    Maybe you would like to explain. In my opinion, it is at the moment a completely spam post with no content at all.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    Go to pr0n sites... as many as you can and give them your email address, get email accounts that are .ru, .ja and .cn
    c|net is also a good source for spam. Look for free software and give them the email address for those accounts that you created

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. MS_User

MS_User MDL Guru

Nov 30, 2014
    hes going to get spam to oblivion if he does that but i guess thats what he want:eek:

5. zen45

zen45 MDL Addicted

Feb 25, 2010
    I think I would create a dummy e-mail account and use that, I have 4 e-mail accounts one is just for garbage and sites I would get spam from, one for banking and important things, one for my gaming which you will get some spam from, and one for special information like this one!