Thank you to all the Bios god and haXor kings here for F*** M$!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by wasserkool, Aug 8, 2009.

1. wasserkool

wasserkool MDL Novice

Aug 6, 2009
    I first stumbled upon this forum when i was searching about where to get the real leak of Win7 RTM. Then I stayed around to see how people here hack the activation process through the 99.99999% surefire way of Bios hack.

After reading the easy to follow guides posted here, I successfully modded two computers in my house to successfully activate Win 7. Next I am going to see how to mod the HP NC8430 bios.

Thank you once again for helping our fellow nOObs on how to get a Win 7 copy working 100% and show the finger to M$. We are in a f**** economic recession and M$ still have the ballz to charge $300+ for a piece of OS?

2. napalm

napalm MDL Novice

Jul 29, 2009
    Yeah , thank you to all the BiosGod or else i have to pay $1000 for win 7

3. JustHangingOut

JustHangingOut MDL Novice

Aug 5, 2009
    :rolleyes: Microsoft like any other business has the choice to charge whatever price they want for their operating system. $300? I think MS has been really good when they offered the promotion upgrade for Windows 7 Home Premium for only $50 ... this upgrade is well worth the price IMHO. Stop acting like an idiot 14 year old that acts like companies shouldn't make a profit. I'm just happy that MS has finally produced an OS that is really, really good and sheds a lot of the Vista problems of the past.

4. wasserkool

wasserkool MDL Novice

Aug 6, 2009
    Sorry but Upgrade is BS. We all know that upgrading is a recipe for problem. Too bad they didn't offer the full version for <$100 or else I might have considered it.

5. JustHangingOut

JustHangingOut MDL Novice

Aug 5, 2009
    How is it a recipe for a problem? Stop being a tool, learn that companies have the make money too. If you don't like to pay then there's alternatives.

Or, just wait until you purchase a new computer; when it will be included. I think Microsoft priced their versions of Windows 7 fair. Go get a job if you want to buy it.

6. atifsh

atifsh MDL Junior Member

Jun 4, 2008
    also learn this, if 7 upgrade is like vista then just install 7 clean / fresh without cdkey and then after install use the kjey, ull get fresh upgrade.

7. YooBlu

YooBlu MDL Novice

Jul 30, 2009
    M$ is -> Scheisse!

You are right mate bless the crackers and hackers out there.

8. baskinghobo

baskinghobo MDL Junior Member

Dec 11, 2008
    If you hate MS so much then stop using it. Even if you do crack there products you are using there service = profit

And atleast bill gates gives money to charity unlike steve jobs

9. mspeedo

mspeedo MDL Novice

Apr 18, 2008
    Microsoft made a very good OS. If you want to use it - buy it. Otherwise, use it and shut up! F*** all of you noobish kids who swear on Micro...

10. justinkb

justinkb MDL Member

Jul 16, 2008
    this thread is going nowhere

11. shinigami7th

shinigami7th MDL Novice

Sep 7, 2008
    oh well, I initially wanted to do the legit upgrade, but apparently pre-order promotion is not available in my country. In any case, I'm not gonna pay full upgrade price for a laptop that I just bought back in September 2008. I'm still running legit vista tho, and still looking for ways to upgrade to legit win7 cheaply (probably thru my univ)... Cracking should be my last option... Not trying to be a moralfag here, but I'm a computing student, and I definitely won't like it when my creation got cracked n spread like mad in warez forum (but I also know that M$ is a big-ass monopoly, so that kinda relieve some of the guilt)...

12. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    Not a bad statement from a guy who says he has a technet account:D

13. arrows

arrows MDL Member

Jul 29, 2009
    Thanks the Manufactures>>> NO SYSTEM >>> You Don't Need a operating system :D

14. 911medic

911medic MDL Guru

Aug 13, 2008
    It started nowhere, where did you think it was going??? The thread title is a bit infantile. I appreciate the sentiment, though.....:D:D

(I buy all my OS, or use linux...I also use XP...:eek:)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  15. HSChronic

HSChronic MDL Expert

Aug 25, 2007
    I know the subject of piracy rubs a lot of people the wrong way. Some people feel that the devs need to get paid others feel that MS is the devil.

Piracy is like politics and religion everyone has their opinion and it is a passionate subject for people, so please respect each others opinions and if you do not have anything constructive to say do not post it.

*Shakes Fist* Don't make me close this thread :D

16. 911medic

911medic MDL Guru

Aug 13, 2008
    #16 911medic, Aug 8, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2009
    I think it should be closed. There is nothing constructive in the title. It is inflammatory and will lead to a good deal of flaming..IMHO:cool:

I dont care to put the screws to M$, I just like to figure things out....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  17. re*s.t.a.r.s.*2

re*s.t.a.r.s.*2 MDL Junior Member

Apr 28, 2007
    Fu**** I am tired...

Lest everyone shut the hell up and play with the damn OS if you pay or not is your problem, close this threads mods....:mad:

18. Mr Sparkelu

Mr Sparkelu MDL Novice

Aug 6, 2009
    These alternative methods of registration have their uses and you may be surprised to find that many paying customers have and will use such alternative methods as it is easier and some times more efficient to do so to avoid many of the obstacles Microsoft have put in place to thwart crackers but instead manage to aggravate its customers, I'm also aware that there are people here that hold a grudge against Microsoft for past wrong doings or let downs such as a purchase of an OS that wasn't all that it should have been (98-first edition, ME, Vista).

From all indication this OS seems to be well done and may in time surpass XP as the OS of choice however these things take time, I'm sure Microsoft are fully aware of the situation and consequences however they are also aware of the value of the warez community and are fighting for its pride at the moment and would want to have any sort of public backlash in regards to this OS.

Whatever way you shake it there is always many arguments for either side and I personally am just glad to have the option.

In my personal opinion I believe these so called thieves (illegal users) contribute far more to the popularity of windows and testing as opposed to your average Joe Dell user that more than likely is not a power user at all.

19. nowuc01oio

nowuc01oio MDL Novice

Sep 21, 2013
    Did you flash your nc8430?

I just came across your post about BIOS-flashing your HP nc8430 and was curious how it went, successful?

I need to flash to remove the wlan whitelist so I can upgrade the wlan card.

Thanks (from Vancouver)!

20. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009