Thankyou MDL

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by davehc, Mar 26, 2017.

1. davehc

davehc MDL Novice

Nov 11, 2008
    I am an old geezer, but Computer savvy.

Once a moderator on several forums, but trying hard to break the addiction.
    However, I want to extend a very grateful thanks to the Admin of this site, and all those users who offer reasonable and good suggestions for bugs and stupidities found in Windows products of late.

The site has a rightful reputation for leaning towards rather unorthodox and, possibly not approved or illegal ways to circumvent obstacles for the average user. I have no guilt or problems with this. What MDL do is, to my mind, up to the user or, if pious, get lost. It works for me

Thank you for the ease with which I install new, almost not legally released software - in particular at the high level OS iso's KEEP IT UP GUYS.I may not ne around much longer, (at least in the senile sense - lol) but will continue to enjoy the fruits of this site.

2. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    It's been a while since I first saw this post and nobody actually responded, so I will. :)

Thank you for joining the MDL community. And thank you on behalf of all of the brilliant minds here who contribute their time and expertise.
    If they see fit (or have the time) to read this post, I'm sure that they will thank you for acknowledging their hard work.

Just a reminder: If you download a tool or script, please click the 'Thanks' button in that respective thread. That says it all. :)

See you around the forums. :welcome2:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Katzenfreund

Katzenfreund MDL Expert

Jul 15, 2016
    Well, since the time you joined, MDL is no longer as liberally minded about borderline-legality apps as it used to be, in fact warez as such are banned.

But I know of no other place with so many experts on Microsoft systems, plus it’s one of the few boards around that has maintained a high level of activity in these times of crisis for the kind.