The $400 Billion road to nowhere . . .

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by John Sutherland, Apr 10, 2018.

1. John Sutherland

John Sutherland MDL Addicted

Oct 15, 2014
    #1 John Sutherland, Apr 10, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
    A story from yesterday: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/bruce-kushnick/the-book-of-broken-promis_b_5839394.html

I know that my own ISP, Verizon, has been guilty of this, taking millions in tax breaks from our state and local governments, making their existing customers pay fees and surcharges to implement this plan, and then failing on their promises to install fiber optic cable in large areas of N.Y.C. and the surrounding suburbs. Time for a class action lawsuit.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    I clicked your link....
    and......
    sux to be me
    I guess my ISP isn't going to let me see that web page for some unknown reason!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. WindowsGeek

WindowsGeek MDL Expert

Jun 30, 2015
    Corruption what else is new.

4. John Sutherland

John Sutherland MDL Addicted

Oct 15, 2014
    #4 John Sutherland, Apr 10, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
    (OP)
    @Joe C - Thanks for pointing that out. It looks like Investment Watch doesn't allow external links to their stories by non-subscribers. I corrected it by linking to their source. ;)

5. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    One of the essential things that stands between us and barbarity is - taxes!!!

Not wanting to pay one's taxes is getting closer and closer to "asking for it"...