The certificate wasnt successfully installed

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by minas, Sep 20, 2012.

1. minas

minas MDL Novice

Sep 20, 2012
    Hallo to mdl team.
    This forum seems to be:friends2:
    My name is Minas and i have o problem with my win7 ultimate x86(eternity edition). Before 2 days i shaw in my screen this genuine watermark thing. I run the WATfix and reboot my pc. The watermark gone and things seems to be o.k but after a while came back(wat). At this point i want to mention that my toolbar at the bottom of me screen is white(like faded...how can i say it..it wasn't like this before). Then i run win loader v.2.1.7 By Daz(also hit uninstall and reboot..) but i see the message that the certificate wasn't successfully installed. I also disable avg, spybot ,firewall and malware protection.
    Before this time when everything going right i never saw an activation key to my system.
    The first activation made with 7loader win7ultimate(2009eternity). One more time in the past saw this watermark and i run different kind of loaders and things seems to be o.k and everything work o.k all this time. Right now my p.c working but i do not see any activation key in my system. Is this ok? Any help please? :nosweat:

2. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
  3. minas

minas MDL Novice

Sep 20, 2012
    Thanks for reply Tito:bye1: What do you mean of its an 'eternal' bogus thing. Can you explain. Do you mean that i have to format my computer?:confused:

4. minas

minas MDL Novice

Sep 20, 2012
    Can anybody answer my question above? The link Windows 7 Ultimate x86 ISO: English is 404...not found.

5. minas

minas MDL Novice

Sep 20, 2012
    Thanks McRip. Your silence is clear to me about.. Win7eternity

6. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    Both of the reply show that you should make a clean installation of windows7 ultimate and use Daz loader.You'll be fine in no time.:)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. anarchist9027

anarchist9027 MDL Expert

Oct 30, 2010
    I would format your computer to be on the safe side

8. minas

minas MDL Novice

Sep 20, 2012
    Format or not? Vote and win windows7..eternity:tooth:

9. jayblok

jayblok MDL Guru

Dec 26, 2010
    What's wrong with windows 7 eternity? i have it on one of my partitions..wtf?? :rolleyes:

10. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    You have been here long enough to know that we do not support modded ISO's that have been downloaded you never know what is getting installed what activation or hactivation methods used causes more problems when activation e.c.t fails.