The Chariots Of The Gods? ("Erinnerungen an die Zukunft?")

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JeepWillys58, Sep 22, 2012.

  1. JeepWillys58

    JeepWillys58 MDL Member

    Nov 6, 2010
    160
    37
    10
    For those who had the opportunity to read "an die Zukunft Erinnerungen", "Chariots of the Gods?" the Swiss writer Erich von Däniken, already knew this a long time ... only now been confirmed, but tell me how there is the planet's history, beliefs say after that, the Catholic Church of the Emperor Constantine "should be enough alone to face f**king, after all how to maintain control of the mob now?

    What do you think about?

    We are being manipulated even thousands of years?:confused:
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. nodnar

    nodnar MDL Addicted

    Oct 15, 2011
    974
    667
    30
    my thoughts?

    well, i read it in the year you were born..

    this charlatan wrote a number of books
    for the sole purpose of fattening his
    swiss bankaccount, but he has no place
    here, imho..

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chariots_of_the_Gods?The Chariots Of The Gods?
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. JeepWillys58

    JeepWillys58 MDL Member

    Nov 6, 2010
    160
    37
    10
    #3 JeepWillys58, Sep 25, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2012
    (OP)
    Look friend,

    Everyone is entitled to their opinion, if what he wrote are truths or lies, how can we prove that yes or no, the places he mentioned, all exist, are there for each draw your own conclusion, but I started discussion is because some scientists reported last week that there was evidence that our DNA has genes extraterrestrials, and that our "evolution" as it was manipulated, altered, that's the point, and the stories of the places that showed Däniken, broadens the vision that we were "visited" countless times in the past ... So the book is not about what I'm asking, but about our own "evolution" and belief ...

    After you believe that we are the only life form in the universe evolved?

    Now tell me, if you were an Indian, a village in the middle of a forest completely isolated from "civilization", and at some point you and your people to look up and in the middle of a big "thunder" you saw beings whites, using a green skin and black, coming out of a huge bird also green and black, with spears soltão fire in his hands, what would you say to your people?

    PS: Seizing the opportunity, for those who do not know the book, here's the link to the movie made from the book ... After all how do you know if the apple is good or not if you do not try ...

    http://torrentz.eu/fb7a06a3e19237cf462d91ab9d1baa250cc1c35c

    Regards
    Marcelo "Sushi"
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. nodnar

    nodnar MDL Addicted

    Oct 15, 2011
    974
    667
    30
    you asked for our thoughts; well you got mine,
    the dna story was not even invented, when he wrote
    that book, it was not in your original post, so i could not
    react to that..but the fact remains, imho, that the man
    is a mere charlatan..just seeking to enrich himself, with
    deplorable succes..
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. JeepWillys58

    JeepWillys58 MDL Member

    Nov 6, 2010
    160
    37
    10
    I agree that he enriched at the expense of the book of the film, but was chased by the "Holy Roman Catholic Church", to put his book on the list of "banned" after all the ideas expressed in the book, which are the same as that of scientist discover the alien DNA, offended the idea that we were made by a "God" in his image and likeness, and that is what I am proposing to be discussed ...
    As I said before, you would be a "God" for that forest people who have never had contact with the "civilized" and if you copulate with one of the natives, and this gave birth to a new white child would already be manipulating evolution of that village, intruduzindo your DNA code in them ...

    Then again put the question: "Since when are we being manipulated?" and "How long will we be manipulated by stories that were created solely to control us?".
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. ambidav

    ambidav MDL Guru

    May 14, 2008
    2,467
    5,589
    90
    #6 ambidav, Oct 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    imho i think the man has some very credible evidence that our human past has been manipulated, and that we have been altered genetically over thousands of years by advanced beings!! I watched the series on ancient aliens and was a blown away by the amount of evidence there is, that something higher and more advanced than ourselves at the time left behind as evidence!!! the bible also has some very interesting ET "God" visitations by advanced beings
    Genesis 6:4
    Code:
    There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
    I believe this is an exterestrial race known as the anunnaki or the (nephilim) In what Zecharia Sitchin Talks about!!

    Think about it primitive man who had no knowledge of technology or flight we would worship these beings as gods or deities!! the evidence is all around us but yet people still think your crazy to even talk about it!!

    and i think the bible is a good starting point!!!
     
  7. SOCRATE_MMXII

    SOCRATE_MMXII MDL Expert

    Jan 25, 2012
    1,034
    315
    60
    Science declared that humans have 20 - 25,000 genes which makes up only aprox. 20% of the DNA. The rest of 80% is "un-decodable" and declared as "junk-DNA". :eek:
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. R29k

    R29k MDL GLaDOS

    Feb 13, 2011
    4,707
    4,313
    150
    Erich von Däniken's books have facts but when he is finished spinning them you really need to take them with a bucket of salt.
    I don't see how quoting the Bible is productive, it is nothing but a corrupted Egyptian story, it is simply fiction made real. by the Roman Catholic criminals. It doesn't matter where we came from as opposed to where we are going.